The nimbus release thread (Spoilers)

Since the update is less than a day away, I figured making a post for all the spoilers and content from the new update.

I’m mostly excited for the story and i’m terrified of servers with untalented pvpheads just trying to reap the casuals for free kills, but hopefully we’ll have a rollout phase like the bronze sea did. plus, love potions exist and positive renown players can’t hurt each other.

I’m intending for this to be a place where everyone posts spoilers, so if you wanna see them early like me, go ahead.

Make sure everyone posts spoilers here so I don’t randomly see them in other topic :sob:. Also Lettuce why are you not a lettuce anymore :pensive:

I was bored of being a lettuce

Morden falls off the boat and drowns right away, then everyone laughs at him publicly.

We go to Sameria to find more people to heckel Morden’s death, because we find it funny that both of our original friends died!

(frfr trust trust)

calling me untalented is crazy.
but ye im villain for a reason

Did I stutter?

Well, Hyperion has a record of not getting very far on Sea League tournaments, but he’s for sure more talented than ~90% of the playerbase

theres being a villain, and then there is being an asshole. dont ruin someone elses experience playing the game just for a few seconds of dopamine and an increase in pks

Sadly :sob:

ily <333

:shushing_face: :deaf_man:

bella graves guy actin real tuff

bro i was fucking 11 when i posted that can you please stfu

Dont derail the topic

anyways I’ll definitely check out on release. hopefully the story isnt rushed and is coherent at the very least

even as a pvper im a lore junkie so im excited to see what this update holds.
never been really public about being a lore junkie until now but whatevs :person_shrugging:

1 Like

I didn’t know he was Hyperion

Whoopsies

lil bro you DONT mog me :shushing_face: :deaf_man:

1 Like

too bad im still mewing

bro help how do i sneak into the ship

There is a hole for cannon in the ship on the empty side of the docks (not empty, but pirates are sleeping there)