Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

wait, the bounties and hrs stat on most people need to be reset, wonder if vet will do a reset again

Roadmap updates, we’re getting new rare crap in it too. I wonder what it’ll be?

Also please vetex i swear if you give dual swords a new skill

Oh sweet, a new rare spell/technique I sure hope this one is usable by hybrids

Maybe it’ll be usable for hybrids for one update before “Changed the Magic stat requirement to use the new Rare Spell 175 → 400 (this was done to more accurately reflect the strength of Morden’s magic which he had before he got the Death Curse)”

Made this for tomorrow. I intend for this to be the place where all the spoilers go.

I imagine the alignment update will come in 2 or 3 smaller updates

Oh yeah, after Nimbus Sea update, theres also the Easter Update which will release a week after the Nimbus Sea update. I or someone else could make a new thread for the Easter Update notes and maybe have a place to talk when the event is out. But its only a week of stuff, so it could still count as part of the Nimbus Sea update.

What do yall think?

• Make a new thread
  • Keep discussion in this thread
0 voters

Rename this to Nimbus & Easter patch note discussion. (1.15)

1 Like

Just make it
“1.15 Trello Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)”

ehhhhhh, at some point we will have to make a new thread, and i’d rather them all to be neatly catogerised by what update discussion they were.

easter update is a different thing so i don’t get why we’d put it in the same thread

Too simple

I’m actually crying tears of joy rn

anyone know the update release time and time zone?

its on the discord server

i can’t use discord smh

why cant you use discord

it comes out today at 3pm est

very, very bad turn of events. Basically an idiot decided to send me dozens of really really bad images, parents found out, and it went from there. but it’s also been 7 months and I still can’t use it, despite the fact that it was just one dude

Okay, I have changed the title of the thread. Yall can take the Easter update discussions here too after Nimbus Update.