:Anchor: The Odyssey Feed ~ A BLASTING Good Round of Information!

Published by Fang Percy. Like the new logo? And sorry for the late Anchor.

This issue of Odyssey Feed was published on Sunday, May 23, 2021. (US).

:headphones:

Music You Should Hear!

Wake Me Up
By Avicii

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcrbM1l_BoI&ab_channel=AviciiOfficialVEVO

:scroll:

Trello News!

It’s time for another Anchor of Odyssey Feed, and we have an exciting anchor indeed! This week is gonna change things up a bit, and get you into some spicy material, i’ll tell you. Let’s go!

Starting with something juicy, a very pondered upon feature.

It’s what we were all waiting for… :drum:

It’s…

Guns :frhigh:! The forum went quite wild over this… The Old Flintlock, Dual Old Flintlocks, and Old Musket!

They’re quite similar to bows, using bullets which can be obtained from chests and Smiths, like arrows. We don’t have too much info about these things, but we have new tiers of ammunition!

Screenshot 2021-05-19 at 2.56.12 PM

As you can see, we have silver and golden arrows and bullets, which travel further and are more damaging. How interesting. Though currently not buyable, they will add more depth to the game. More ammunition is going to be interesting!

But that’s not it. In fact we have…

More Weapon Leaks! :poggers2:

These are even nicer than the first bunch. I don’t know if that’s good or bad, but generally, these are some of the most high quality animations for weapons i’ve seen on ROBLOX.

If you paid close attention, you could also see the models for the Old Flintlock, Axe, and trident. :mag:

But this marks the very end of the weapons revamp! On weapons, we still have those Weapon skills to look forward to! :nod:

Before we end off, Vetex confirmed a few things on his Twitter.

First is something we all probably expected, your level will reset at release, as well as guilds. This has been heavily debated, but is reasonable for several reasons such as the experience of the story and plots.

And also, the already known name and magic change.

That’s all we have for this anchor, folks!

:popcorn:

Topic You Should See!

“Put ideas from curses here”
By @GlitchingEclipse

If you could create any curse you please, what would be the end result? The forum has some interesting things to share here… From the fog curse, to the [CENSORED] curse, there’s a lot to see here. What would you create?

Link:
Put ideas for curses here

:art:

Art of the Week!

WoS

“World of Suits”
By @BNTarwarn

This art has the drip, and there’s no denying it. With not only the style but the characters, BNT takes center stage in this marvelous piece of art. The Minotaur, KDS, and Exiled all dress up in suits and put on their best poses. There’s a poll over there too, what pose do you think is the best? I would take this over the Roblox Gucci event any day… :nod:

Link:
World of Suits

:pencil2:

Writing of the Week!

“The Story of Valcrest | Chapter Five”
By @JayJayAG

In a colorful headcanon, Magnus and Acelina embark on some engrossing adventures of morals, plot twists, and more. You’ll have to read it yourself to find out. It’s quite good, but the formatting isn’t exquisite. Give writing some more love! :hungry:

Link:
The Story of Valcrest | Chapter Five

:mag:

Here’s a Puzzle For You…

Last time’s Riddle Solver is @Crafty_Content! Congratulations for being the first to crack it!

The answer was… ”Donut”!

This Issue’s Riddle is…

”MC 1.17 Vote Winner”

G___ _____

First to message or ping me with the answer will get a shoutout next time I publish!

Thanks for reading this Anchor of… The Odyssey Feed!

11 Likes

I need to do my homework desperately… :sleeper:

1 Like

go do your homework!!!

5 Likes

Waaaa :sob:

1 Like

I’m going to murder the glow squid

2 Likes

You can call me crazy but I really like the aesthetic it adds to caves and it’s little dark-resistant gimmick. I freaking love axolotls

Chillager still would’ve been better

1 Like

anyways next post should have dumbest idea created

2 Likes

I know which one is the dumbest idea

Its this one Make Ideas for legendary weapons - #15 by Iandominusrex6308

Nah, I quite liked that idea!

1 Like

er more of legendary weapon ideas

1 Like

Its in here Trello

In the additional ideas section

Vetex already finished the Info UI and dodging, will include that in the next issue… Jesus that was fast. :sweat_smile:. Feel like there’s gonna be a lot of bug fixes to do with dodging

1 Like

Staff combat tho

sheeesh

Nice I made writing of the week!

2 Likes

It was my favorite one!

most based thing on this forum is the odyssey feed

Meh it’s actually somewhat biased towards Vetex since he created a large part of my childhood

Either that or I don’t understand what based means

I agree. Vetex did an outstanding job with those animations!

Indeed! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: