⚓ The Odyssey Feed ~ A Bright Future!

There is only 637 posts (counting this one) and 66 topics to like

1 Like

aww!! i really appreciate it hehe, i say go for it if you have the time!

1 Like

:dread~1:

Definitely want to go for it. I’m also very casually making a roblox game and want to put music in it, and after a talk at a summer camp from a video game composer I found a pretty cool free program for doing so.

1 Like

A banger, as always.

1 Like

Excuse me ?

When I logged on this happenned again…

1 Like

The backrooms, part two. :poggers2:

It has one good thing, last time, when I reseted while stuck there I got my favorite glitch. Hoping I will have it again.

1 Like

I didn’t :frcryin:

1 Like

Ahusdfsergtknsentve AAAAAAAGGHFHHGRJYB ME WANT WOOB MAGIC LEAK NOWWEEEKJNFSUKBGE AAAAAAAA WEEEWOOOOOEEEEEOWOWOWOWOWOOWERKOERJYRYBTR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

2 Likes

Understandable…

Devourer of gods.

1 Like

can you please not like my comment i have too many

The future is bright!

1 Like

same

1 Like

W feed as always

2 Likes

Words exist not to describe the nigh-perfection that is the Odyssey Feed.

1 Like

Also, do you have any recommended programs? I’ve used noteflight for a few years to make some small things, but…

I’m talking about musescore here, which seems very user-friendly and far less restrictive, and i’m pretty sure it even lets you download what you make. Too good to be true? Idk.

I’m open to suggestions!

1 Like

I honestly can’t see why Vetex decided to switch to shadow map, if you’re playing on max graphics (with future light on) you get standard future lighting, however, if you go 3-4 graphic levels down, then it’ll switch to shadow map version.

1 Like

quick thought
Cryo, is it possible for you to make a group to ping a when a new odyssey feed release
:thinking:

1 Like