⚓ The Odyssey Feed ~ A Bright Future!

Explore More Anchors:

wheel

Created by Cryonical, edited by DocTheWarBird!

Sunday, July 24, 2022 (US)

:headphones:

Sound Magic!

Sailor’s Lullaby

Composed by @Extro

:scroll:

The Hook!

This is Cryonical, and welcome back to another anchor of The Odyssey Feed :wave:! At every moment, Arcane Odyssey gets a little bit more awesome… so let’s discuss how that’s been going for the last few days since we did the same last time :mag:.

First of all as we can see, we have some changes to chest loot :moneybag:. Though they’re nerfs, they add some more sense to the system. Common and uncommon food crates will give food that is the same tier as them. On top of this, Silver and Gold chests can give common tier items, but still retain the fact they can give higher tier items :thinking:.

Next up, we have something quite exciting :drum:

That’s right, a new gamepass. It’s called “Extra Vanity Slots”, and self-explanatorily gives two extra accessory slots in your vanity tab :ok_hand:. It costs 200 robux, and a lot of discussion has been made about it’s price. Personally, I think it’s great… and the only “advantage” it gives is drip :fire:.

Next up, we have some minor changes to the storyline level requirements. Instead of the level requirement spiking right before the boss fight, it instead does so when you first enter the Fort Talos part of the storyline, which makes much more sense to me :face_with_monocle:.

After this, we have the entire revamp to wood! @DubiousLittleTyp0 approves :mariomug:. I’m sure there’s definitely a lot of potential for improvement here, and that we won’t be disappointed :+1:! Vetex is flying through these magic revamps. On top of this, Vetex has revisited Earth and Ice and has improved their aura visuals.

Lastly, a quite odd change: Weapon grab attacks can no longer be used underwater. Perhaps this was done so you can’t easily get out of water using weapons, and instead have to climb out normally. Interesting :face_with_raised_eyebrow:. Moving onto the next version…

First up, we come across a potentially unfortunate change: Future lighting has been turned off to see if performance increases :bulb:. Of course, it would be better for the game in terms of performance, but I would be quite sad to see it go :frcryin:.

Next up, Vetex is on the quest-making spree once again, adding 3 new quests to Sailor’s Lodge to liven up the place a bit :ok_hand:. Soon after, another was added, bringing the total up to 4.

And for the very last thing, Light Magic begins its revamp with some wonderful updated Charging Particles! In the next version, v1.9.110, it’s summon, blast, and sphere explosion effects were also improved. I’m definitely excited for Light, since it has so much potential for special effects :flushed:.

Finally, I have my own Arcane Odyssey image to show you guys:

In this screenshot, @Akontio makes a stupendously realistic cosplay as Frosty the Snowman in this humorous illusion: He’s simply in a hole under both the sand and the water puddles, but this was quite funny in my opinion :frhigh:.

That’s all for this anchor. Cya next time :wave:!

:popcorn:

On Topic!

Possible concepts for magic variations

Posted by @ClashMaster273

It’s no question that magic variations are great, letting you have what you want with even more customization and life :ok_hand:. And when it’s been so long since new ones have been added, you start to think of some yourself :thinking:. This is what Clashmaster and @Fluect have been working on, with custom icons at all. Not only this, but it’s actually been shown to Vetex… some of them could really get added, but we’ll see :eyes:!

:art:

Arcane Art!

Iris the anomaly

Created by @Shunellol

Today, we’ll be seeing Iris the Anomaly as never before, with a unique art style, a pretty incredible expression and beautiful but simple coloring :fire:. It’s Shunellol’s first time uploading some “real” art to the forums, and it’s absolutely stupendous in its quality. And not only this, but they plan on giving us more art next week. Enjoyed seeing this, great job :pray:!

:pencil2:

Writing Wizardry!

ADIM: Lost Things - Chapter VII: Thorned Sorrow

Written by @BNTarwarn

Once again taking a dive into the enchanting world of Lost Things by Black Night Tarwarn, Virgil and John’s story is as lively as ever. And as Virgil becomes more and more focused on his charms, to the point of lashing out :flushed:, John has to take action to save his friend. Great writing, and as always i’m loving the simplistic and down to earth style of these :boom:.

:mag:

The Chart!

Last anchor’s riddle solver was @sock! Congratulations for being the first to crack it!

The answer was… ”Y600 - Y1051”!

You open the chart, and it reads…

The Devourer’s Name

First to comment or message me with the answer will get a shoutout next anchor!

:link:

Important Links

The Odyssey Feed

The Odyssey Feed Discord Server

Arcane Odyssey Trello

The Arcane Lily

Thanks for reading!

Heheheha!

16 Likes

cursebane

1 Like

Gottem.

1 Like

Heheheha is the password to my wifi :fr:

2 Likes

:worried:

Oh my.

It is written he revisited their aura visuals not charging

1 Like

Oh. Thanks for pointing it out, i’ll fix it :+1:.

HOE DARE YOU MAKE I MISTAKE ? I TRUSTED YOU !

1 Like

:sob:

NNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

1 Like

YOU SHALL BE EXILED ON FORT TALOS ISLAND TO BE KILLED (like Vetex)

1 Like

And why are you liking every one of my posts ? Do you have infinite likes lmao ?

1 Like

How is he still developing the game, then? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yeah, I have infinite likes, and I like every comment on Odyssey Feed

Vetex wasn’t exiled, he was just killed by General Argos

1 Like

Tragic.

Infinite likes ? LIKE ALL MY POSTS I EVER POSTED !

1 Like

babe wake up new odyssey feed

1 Like

Aw heck nah! :fearful:

Pretty glad i’m getting on schedule… even though I procrastinated for three days before this and spent 3-4 hours writing it today :fr:.

1 Like

Also your music was great. Wants to make me get back into composing.

1 Like