The Odyssey Feed ~ Issue #2

Know it’s a joke but if someone seriously doesn’t want me to ping them they can tell me lol

(Already know not to ping vetex and am careful around the mods)

bruh where is my writing :frpensive:

1 Like

I was going to, lol.

I procrastinated too long and had to publish it

i had better get the entire section to myself B)

1 Like

Intense sweating

You feel the weight of this entity’s expectations on your back.

1 Like

You have to publish writing this week tho, and it has to be better than the rest of this week’s writing

what
what
what
what
how

1 Like

Idk :frhigh:

https://youtu.be/aES3XaSD9wc me when the

1 Like

Yes, unfortunately I ran out of likes

Are we getting a end of the year edition

Not sure, man. Will probably put something special but I have no plans as of now.

Much look forward to it

My whole info dump thing seems to be already taken here, (Much more news and better formatting than mine) maybe have some sort of news mega post. where you keep editing to add more news feed.

Maybe something like...

This. just put the news pages in slots like these to allow the mega post to be readable

And yeah! maybe add the date of the issue so people don’t get confused/read outdated news. I’d read the mega post! anyhoo. gonna go read issue 1…

Edit: Oh yeah. you should probably read this post from meta himself to make sure you can make the mega post safely and rule abiding

Link to the post

Necrobumping: The Dos and Don’ts - Guides and Tutorials / Forum Guides - Arcane Odyssey

poor fool releasing his newspaper the same day i start to make my issue

Damm thats kinda good

1 Like

The true news source

1 Like

Ayyy it’s out and I’m late

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.