The Odyssey Feed ~ Issue 5 (Valentine's Edition!) ❤

The Odyssey Feed
The convenient weekly newspaper for Arcane Odyssey
Produced and written by Fang C. Percy.

2/14/2021 (:heart: HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY! :heart:)

Trello News

Lots of crazy stuff this week. Vetex threw a complete curveball by snapping Paper, Ink, Gold, and Iron out of existence. A new magic, steel, will combine Iron’s stats and both Iron and Gold’s looks. Rip @Tobi and other people who used some of these magics… :cryin:

Screenshot 2021-02-14 at 3.24.51 PM

Adios… :wave:

On the other hand, and on brighter terms, Vetex has been revamping every single magic. That’s right. So far, we’ve seen quite a few. They were posted on twitter, and the Gifs of these revamped magics are Wowing the forum. :frhigh:

As of now, Vetex is nearly finish with revamping the magics. We will get more pictures soon, but this is what we have so far…

Here they are.

Screenshot 2021-02-14 at 3.30.27 PM
Here’s fire magic charging. Dang, my pc is gonna blow up.

Screenshot 2021-02-14 at 3.30.09 PM
Acid magic Q. I love the spiraling of the particle effects and the looks of the magic itself.

Screenshot 2021-02-14 at 3.29.49 PM
More fire magic. Looks pretty spiky.

Screenshot 2021-02-14 at 3.29.28 PM
Earth magic beam. Notice the glow and the shape of it.

Vetex states all these are above level 90, and more effects are added as you level up. Sorry for the low quality images. :frpensive:

Vetex is currently working on more magic revamps, no doubt he will be done some time next week. Then we can start looking at more things our dear developer does in the Odyssey that is our favorite Roblox game.

Forum Topics of the Week

There’s been a big trend of “forumer above you” around here, so there’s been a lot of topics to look through. This one was probably the funniest one though… LOL. Made by @Datboii .

Here’s one of the most insane topics of the week, being @liu ‘s Magic Elementals: The Movie. In this topic, Macabre and many other people collaborated to create elemental creatures for all WoM base elements! Macobre then compiled all the drawings + drawing them into an enjoyable movie! Fun to watch, and I bet was fun to draw. Don’t tire yourselves out, though… :frsleepin:

This is one of the best music topics i’ve heard on this forum, hands down. @Tobi ‘s Seas of Adventure orchestration sounds incredible. The way it sounds like something that would be in a sailing/magic game and the amount of effort and quality put into it is breathtaking. :nod:

Art of the Week

redwake 1v1

Writing and Art competition was tough to handle, but here’s 1v1 at Redwake by @wtrmeloon . In this nice rendition of a duel at the rocky town, two wizards square off against eachother in a high quality image that gets the blood pumping. Looks like an amazing thumbnail!

Writing of the Week

Here’s a piece of writing dubbed “Dark Wizard” by @puck . In this short story, we follow the point of view of a Dark Wizard in his rough life, before a tragic end. Thanks for the story, Puck! Very unique.

Here’s a Puzzle For You…

This week’s Riddle is…

53540 50

First to message or ping me with the answer will get a shoutout next week’s issue! No cheating!

Roses from the King

Happy Valentine’s Day! Make sure to show your appreciation and love to your close ones! :heart: :chocolate_bar:

This beautiful art is called Roses from the King by @BNTarwarn. Here’s the link to their post:

Thanks for reading this week’s edition of The Odyssey Feed!

18 Likes

Thanks for reading everyone! This took a long time to make and a big portion of my time. Happy Valentine’s day and congrats to everyone who got in! :heart::heart_eyes::heart:

thanks for the writing shoutout man, that was my first somewhat full length story.

1 Like

FINALLY JESUS CHRIST WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THE LAST MONTH

1 Like

Lol, I took a break from Odyssey Feed since stuff was happening

its ok man we forgive you

for now

1 Like

Ominous Music

puzzle guess
sesao so

Hate it when that happens, glad to have you back.

1 Like

Maybe I made the puzzle too hard.

Hint: The answer is a forum comment

sad guy

1 Like

Correct

Ok so it wasn’t hard lol

i love this feed so much ngl

1 Like

Me when paper magic is removed:

Me when I read this post:
4956373004f183a1509524587d9c7711aca5ab6a_00

Me when I am in your house:
Scared

1 Like

:door::eyes:

hell yeah valentines kds

1 Like

If your computer blows up from a few extra particles then your computer is a fucking potato dumpster

for some reason i thought i was going to appear in this TOF lol

Exaggerating. And my dad’s desktop is a f*cking potato dumpster lol. Fortunately our PC should do better.

One day! No competition though!