⚓ The Odyssey Feed ~ The Spookiest Anchor + Weapon Skills Preparation!

Published by Fang Percy.

This anchor of Odyssey Feed was published on Saturday, August 7, 2021. (US).

Click the arrow next to the name of the section to view it!

:headphones:

Music You Should Hear!

Field of Hopes and Dreams
By Toby Fox

Click the link while holding “ctrl” to open the music on a new tab!

Link:
Field of Hopes and Dreams - YouTube

:scroll:

Trello News!

Welcome to another anchor of the Odyssey Feed :anchor:! Well, last time was a jumble of information I wrote all in two days of heavy procrastination. But this time, I might be able to keep up!

Remember Akursius Keep? Of course you do, it’s quite insane!

Well, here’s an image Vetex gave us on Twitter:

Akursius

That’s even scarier than I imagined it! The trees are stripped of leaves, silhouettes dominate the image, and the sky is as red as blood. This is going to be a terrifying experience to go through :scream:. What do you think?

Earlier, V told us he would release a video of Akursius Keep. However, he now says this:

Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 1.57.40 PM

Which is definitely understandable. I would very much like to experience it firsthand as well, if I don’t chicken out first…

But did you see that at the bottom? Since Akursius Keep and insanity are done, we can finally move on to weapons skills :eyes:! This is very anticipated among the Arcane Odyssey community, and it’s been joked that Vetex has been procrastinating this feature, seeing the amount of times he’s moved it back. But it’s time :v:!

But, before we move onto weapon skills, we have a few things to say about weapons themselves :eyes:.

There’s a lot to look at here. It took me a few times of reading it to fully understand it, but i’m sure most of you are much smarter and more attentive than me.

First of all, we need to know how weapon damage works. It’s a combination of the weapon (obviously). Then, it’s 75% of your weapons stat and 25% of your level. On top of that, if your weapon is at it’s minimum level, it will only do 50% of it’s normal damage. If it’s at maximum, it will do 100%, giving you an incentive to level it up.

Some things here we already know, like each type of weapon having preset skills. What we didn’t know is weapon’s Ultimate Attacks. Each weapon type has 5 preset skills and one ultimate. However, some Rare+ weapons can have exclusive attacks, along with some of the preset ones for their type.

Here’s where weapon skills come in. Similar to magic, you unlock them for your weapons at weapon stat levels 30, 60, 90, 120, and 150. A level 1 weapon would unlock it’s first skill at level 30, and so on.

This is unbalanced for higher level weapons. To accommodate for this, the minimum level required to equip the weapon x2 is added on to each unlock level.

As an example, you find a staff that’s lowest possible equip level is 50.

This means that you would unlock it’s first skill at 130, and then 160 for it’s second, and so on. This makes it so that if you want to have as many skills as possible for your weapons, you’ll need to equip a lower level one :nod:.

What do you take in from all these changes? It’s definitely cool to see the inner workings of the game, and this information could help us in the future :thinking:. Do you think some of these statistics will change or be further balanced? Let me know.

Weapon skills coming soon!

:popcorn:

Topic You Should See!

“You are offered a million dollars, but to claim it you must enter the last video game you played, and stay there for a year. If you accept the money, how’s life there?”
By @LichdaDerp

If you could have a million dollars to enter the last video game you played for a year, would you? Personally, I don’t think it would be worth it unless it was action packed and never got old… and as long as you could respawn! Something like Slime Rancher would also be nice :nod:. There’s lots of variables here. What do you think?

Link:
"You are offered a million dollars, but to claim it you must enter the last video game you played, and stay there for a year. If you accept the money, how's life there?"

:art:

Art of the Anchor!

bronze

“Bronze Graslands Ruin re-created in Lego: Animation”
By @Tobi

There was so much great art this week it was difficult to choose. But Tobi has taken art in a different direction… a very brick-filled one! He’s created the Bronze Grassland’s most famous ruin with even more famous plastic bricks. He’s doing the silent tower next, and he’ll be releasing brick counts and instructions. I found this to be very creative. Great job!

Link:
Bronze Grassland Ruin re-created in Lego: Animation

:pencil2:

Writing of the Anchor!

“Knight Errant”
By @Danny_Zou

Danny Zou has started a new series called Knight’s Errant, to replace Firestorm, which he didn’t have ideas for. In a very long Google Drive, Danny sets a story taking place in the War Seas. It’s seriously some of the most detailed and talented writing i’ve seen yet. I didn’t read the whole thing, but it felt like a novel! It’s really amazing :frsleepin::ok_hand:.

Link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZFC8E65EsKgtfhjpv7V7XvJb-vgoS6u4/view

:mag:

Here’s a Puzzle For You…

Last time’s Riddle Solver is @StarForDays! Congratulations for being the first to crack it!

The answer was… ”Piano”!

This Issue’s Riddle is…

”1BViews”

N _ _ _ r _ o _ _ _ _ i _ _ _ o _ _ p

First to comment or message me with the answer will get a shoutout next time I publish!

:link:

Important Links

The Odyssey Feed
⚓ Odyssey Feed Center - The News Anchor

Arcane Odyssey Trello
Trello

Vetex’s Twitter
https://twitter.com/_vetex?lang=en

Vetex’s Devforum
Profile - vetexgames - DevForum | Roblox

TGR Info Dump (By 7grandnec)
TGR – Google Drive

Thanks for reading this Anchor of… The Odyssey Feed!

14 Likes

Lego is my ego :sunglasses:

Thank you! I am glad you liked my lego build. Can’t wait to share more of my lego builds. :heart:

1 Like

Never gonna give you up

1 Like

Yessir.

Wow this is epic! Thanks for the trello explination took me a few times to understand it too. :nod: Keep up these epic posts!

Answer: Never gonna give you up

2 Likes

Yessir

Missed it by 30 seconds :frcryin:

Thank you so much! I have other anchors (issues) you can look at too.

Just don’t go back too far, it’s really unorganized lol.

1 Like

But I’m probably gonna let you down. :pensive:

rick roll :flushed:

1 Like

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around, and desert you.

Banger

1 Like

Ty! :slightly_smiling_face::heart:

1 Like

newspaper pog

1 Like

thanks for plug I am happi :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:clap: nice

1 Like

no way another oddysey feed

2 Likes

I am going to die from hype, lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.