The OLEG Investigation and Evidence Archive

Even in hard times, I know OLEG will be there for us. If only we could all be like OLEG :frpensive: :fist:

common oleg wtf

As much as I dont love OLEG, at least I know I will never be the MOST annoying person in the forum’s.

OLEG walked so cheesy could run :frpensive:

I’ll always be here to have pointless arguments with derp, don’t worry

reply 10

This was quite an interesting interaction with the test subject. They seem so understand our language. They responded instantly, and typed their second message within a very short time span.

With this, I can confirm that according to the test subject’s recent Forum activity the creature can understand our language and conversations.
The thing I still don’t quite get is why they never respond to @'s. They are also ignoring this entire topic and act like it doesn’t exist. @OLEG definitely knows we are talking about them.

1 Like

We placed a hex in this post that acts as an invisible barrier against eldritch being such as Oleg.
Oleg is a spontaneous, random creature, who only speaks during the most unexpected moments. If we expect him, that means that we’re just two steps behind

Breaking news: There has been an OLEG outbreak in the depths of “Roblox is down again”

oh god I want die now

1 Like

1 Like

someone make an OLEG analog horror VHS tape

“what to do when OLEG breaks into your home”

So let’s recap what we know about the character “OLEG”

they use a russian youtuber named pozzigamer as their pfp

their roblox account is unknown, but there’s a few theories as to what it is, and their avatar looks as weird as their personality

OLEG has displayed several bizarre obsessions, the notable being, urine, furries, and feet, urine seems to be the most commonly referenced whenever OLEG speaks. It’s almost extremely random whenever OLEG brings these up and it’s typed in a way that seems almost childlike.

despite being constantly pinged by this thread, OLEG never seems to respond on here.

OLEG is permanently muted on the vetcord, according to sources such as soleil, it’s unknown why however.

OLEG uses the :male_sign: and the :heart_eyes: emoji frequently in many of his messages, and can possibly be implied that OLEG might be a homosexual, though the way they write anything gay seems rather mocking and could very well be trolling.

OLEG has an unusual (possibly sexual) obsession with specifically lady carina’s feet. This implies that they might be Bi or straight (assuming they’re a male). This also implies this OLEG is either a troll that takes the joke too far, or is serious about it.

OLEG might be a frequent deepwoken player as well, though it’s unknown how involved they are in the deepwoken community as of now.

Out of every forumer on the platform, OLEG has referenced Cryonical the most, he’s also referenced me at one point on a deepwoken build topic he made, but I have only had 1 notable and small reference, Cryonical has had a literal poem written about him, as well as OLEG posting his pfp numerous times

OLEG commonly talks about sex or sexual content whenever they post, it’s probably one of their most notorious traits and they’ve gone on huge rants talking about “penetration” and “the white water”

Personal opinion: we’re dealing with either an underaged troll or some kind of sociopath

3 Likes

how about we just let this thread die, we giving this bozo too much attention. bros not even relevant anymore

1 Like

neoteo98vvb is a horrifying name

Very good recap though, very cool :nod:

We’re doing this for fun, its not like something serious or anything like that

hey man I think it’s good to archive things like this

why does this remind me of the chris chan situation

new OLEG post, following a similar formula in OLEG’s previous posts

Yall gotta stop stalking my boy

1 Like