The OLEG Investigation and Evidence Archive

If there is a competition for the most terrible forumer, then Oleg will win. Im sorry, but this is truth.

1 Like

I don’t think terrible is the correct word. He isn’t terrible, he’s just annoying. Incredibly annoying. Most of his posts just get ignored, as they should. All he wants is attention. But he just tries to get attention in the wrong way, by posting stuff that’s supposed to be seen as ‘funny’ or ‘weird’. If there’s a real human being behind the OLEG user, I just hope they find something better to do with their life.
Maybe OLEG is a social experiment (or some other Forumer on an alt, as mentioned before.)

1 Like

Or he is just troll.

OLEG is just a Pixar Supervillain, he doesnt have any other intention except insanity

You scared me I thought he actually posted here

The worst forumers are the ones that broke literal laws (like posting or possessing CP or sharing how to build a bomb), OLEG is far from that, he’s just, an extremely weird individual who I don’t even know if he’s human at this point or some kind of neural network

reply 102

Chainsaw man reference :mariomug:

bruh ezia is like not even remotely close to being as bad as like bingo or yoruh

people who legit had child p*** and I’m pretty sure yoruh was like extra fucked up because they said they were a minor so it was “fine”

I am scared of them

the hell…

@yoruh @jasono17

You’re right with pretty much everything you said, but he’s still fairly terrible in my opinion

Please , someone ban this guy.

What he does is not cool
and you all mostly too, made a topic about bad things about him.

He isnt doing anything wrong, hes just really weird

agree

this has truly been an oleg odyssey

1 Like

For april fools what if we all just started typing like OLEG