The OLEG Investigation and Evidence Archive

OLEG sighting, 10:38 pm EST

wtf is wrong with this (R word)

The OLEG creature appears to be in a angered state, remain cautious.

1 Like

How did they got caught? Did they were so stupid to talk about it on forum? Anyway its really bad deeds.

Like they did those things on forum?

@joshiba
Also no they got caught over discord

Real bastards.

(post deleted by author)

Even in hard times, I know OLEG will be there for us. If only we could all be like OLEG :frpensive: :fist:

common oleg wtf

As much as I dont love OLEG, at least I know I will never be the MOST annoying person in the forum’s.

OLEG walked so cheesy could run :frpensive:

I’ll always be here to have pointless arguments with derp, don’t worry

reply 10

This was quite an interesting interaction with the test subject. They seem so understand our language. They responded instantly, and typed their second message within a very short time span.

With this, I can confirm that according to the test subject’s recent Forum activity the creature can understand our language and conversations.
The thing I still don’t quite get is why they never respond to @'s. They are also ignoring this entire topic and act like it doesn’t exist. @OLEG definitely knows we are talking about them.

1 Like

We placed a hex in this post that acts as an invisible barrier against eldritch being such as Oleg.
Oleg is a spontaneous, random creature, who only speaks during the most unexpected moments. If we expect him, that means that we’re just two steps behind

Breaking news: There has been an OLEG outbreak in the depths of “Roblox is down again”

oh god I want die now

1 Like