The origin of Artemis Morgan

I am here by mere coincidence that my name also happens to be Artemis, and by chance me and Mr. Morgan arrived at the Bronze Sea at around the same time, at around the same boat, let me explain.

When I was but a lad, maintaining the livestock at my father’s farm in Bell village, I saw multiple armed men drag him away. Later that week, he was executed. From there, I became resentful against the Magic Council, and attempted to destroy their tower. I was caught with 20kg of gunpowder and promptly arrested. There, being held at the 3rd floor, I awakened my ink magic. They blocked off the main entrance, so there was no other way but up. And then, on the penultimate floor, I met the man.

As we blasted off the metal bars of the execution chamber, Artemis Morgan overshot his leap and fell into the bay. I escaped to the harbor, thinking that this oddly powerful magician would be nothing but a memory. I snuck into a ship, the Aweea, and stowed away. When we reached the edge of the safe area protected by the council, I saw him again.

He blasted the midsection of the ship and split it in two. As he drifted away in the back of the ship, he threw me a dagger, which cut one of my fingers off. That is why I got my nickname “9”. We hit a few rough spots on the way, lost a few men, and the front of the ship became nothing but a few boards floating by 4 empty barrels. I once again thought of the other Artemis as only a oddity.

When we entered the Bronze Sea, it was just me and another man, named Zen Rhea, who always tried to make the raft as best as possible, and nearly revived another man who fell overboard with friction electricity. When we smashed our way into the jaws and swam to Redwake, we went our separate ways. Then, after a few days of recovery and finding a wooden finger, he appeared.

There, you now know about Artemis Morgan’s beginning, I will definitely attempt to ask him for information, and thank you for reading. As for myself, I believe journalism would be my strong-suit, what with my ink magic. Be free to post your stories around Redwake or Frostmill, and maybe even some place else when I get some galleons in this profession. Thank you for reading, and stay safe.

The Artemis situation (Part two)

2 Likes

is it just me or do I see a lot more artemis characters than I see aarons in AO

1 Like

i thought artemises were reare (artemii?) but i have just seen one aaron before

the 3 most commonly seen names for me:

Dragomir

Artemis

(insert some goofy ass asian name istg too many weebs on AO :fr:)

1 Like

fr on the weeb part

Fun to read, quite fast paced too. Although I did see a grammatical error.

Did you mean to say 3rd floor here? Sorry, I just caught it while I read.

Another thing, where was Artemis (mc) caught with the gunpowder? I know it says before that part in the story they plan to destroy the tower, but it doesn’t say he was caught at it, and there’s not a clear picture.

Thanks for pointing out the mistake, and on the gunpowder part, I just tried giving a reason for an arrest, in order to explain the start of the events, thank you.