The Artemis situation (Part two)

The origin of Artemis Morgan<

Hello again, sailors. I have contacted Mr. Morgan and have another story. We left off when I saw him arrive at Redwake, along with a few other men. One of the others was old, the other young. Artemis himself seemed to have no recollection of where he came. There were a few pirates in the harbor and he disposed of them, he seemed to be weaker since I last saw him, and I returned the dagger he threw.

He said he woke up on an island with amnesia, and I told him about what last happened. He said he met someone named Morden when he woke up. After a few drinks, he went to the chief of Redwake and left.

When he came back, he said he defeated some man with acid powers and a strange looking sword. After a few more days, he left again. I wrote a few articles, did some odd jobs, and bought a sailboat. I sailed all the way to Frostmill and found him again.

He said that he was looking for someone, and he was collaborating with the locals to find them. After a few hours, he came back and said he found them, somebody named Iris, and that he was heading out again.

If he comes back, I’ll ask him for some more information. Untill then, stay sailing and submit your own stories. If you want me to publish your stories and give them some flair, post it on the boards at Frostmill or Redwake, or use the messengers and send it to me directly.

An update on Artemis Morgan (Chapter 3)

2 Likes

So this other Artemis sounds like a real MC more than the Artemis writing the journals, huh?

Yeah, that would be the point, writer Artemis Anchor is my character from WoM, Morgan is new since the “wipe”

That’s a really cool idea.