The origin of the dark sea (better version)(fan-fiction)

Once there was a tribe, a tribe where they held a magic stronger than all magics, this magic was illusion. It’s the ability to cast illusions and make anything they desired. The magic can only be learned by people related to the tribe since it’s so powerful. these people were responsible with their power, but others feared it.

They lived far out in the war seas on a island. Their leader, whose name is forgotten to everyone but the tribe, had heard rumours of a invasion. The people were panicking. Some said to let them have what they want. Some wanted to fight. They grew more panicked by the day.

The leader proposed a solution to their worries. They would shroud their island in a huge mist full of monsters, beast, dark wizards and more. With weather crazy and it getting more dangerous the nearer people are to the island. The people agreed and shrouded the island in a huge black fog.

The monsters they created with their illusion magic began to come out the fog. The people were confused and simply put it back without a thought. Then one night a huge rumble on the island started. monsters and wizards come out the mist, the ones they created. The people tried to fight back but lost, because over the years the monsters where growing and becoming more real. The island was then taking over by the mist and their treasures floated out into the dark sea.

The tribe now haunts the random islands that pop up. Attacking any person trying to venture to deep into the dark sea.

(This is a part 1 of a story I am going to make).
(Please tell me on any mistakes I made with my grammar or spelling).

8 Likes

I like this idea a lot it’s epic.

1 Like

Thats actually really interesting, Illusions portraying the absurd events in the Dark Sea

1 Like

Ooh this is nice

1 Like