⚓ The Odyssey Feed ~ A GREAT Batch of Weapons!

Published by Fang Percy.

This issue of Odyssey Feed was published on Monday, May 10, 2021. (US).

:headphones:

Music You Should Hear!

Local Forecast (Elevator)
By Kevin Macleod

Link:
Local Forecast - Elevator - YouTube

:scroll:

Trello News!

Welcome to another Anchor of the Odyssey Feed! And you know what time it is… Weapons Revamp Time! I know, I know, that’s all that’s going to be happening for a while. But it sure is fun to look at and go through. Weapons are becoming more fun by the second!

There’s also lots of adjustments and tweaking going on, especially with the parry system. So stay patient. Vetex has to find the best balance to make the best game he can! :sunglasses:

But we have something quite great… Which are greatswords! These (probably) giant swords are wielded in both hands! Ever want to have cloud’s buster sword? Here you go! The only current greatsword is the Old Greatsword, found in chests and by fishing. :poggers2:

Here’s some of the experimental changes…

Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 9.18.00 PM

While reading through these, note that they might only be temporary, and could be easily changed in the future.

And now for something equally as great… Greataxes! Just like greatswords, they’re wielded with two hands! The Vastira would technically be a greataxe! The same as the Old Greatsword, the Old Greataxe is found from chests and fishing. :nod:

We also have the Old Axe, and a new weapon type called the axe! It’s just like the greataxe but with one hand. Obtainable from chests and fishing.

And last but not least, the Rusty Claws, belonging the the new claw weapon type! What an interesting weapon, I wonder how it’ll play out. Just like the others, they’re from chests and fishing.

Here’s all the weapon types added this anchor…

Greatswords

Greataxes

Axes

Claws

And finally, there’s a new sparkle effect to the tip of a melee weapon when performing a heavy slash. That’s all for this week!

:popcorn:

Topic You Should See!

“Tester QNA”
By @Inferno

Welcome to a quite popular topic that gained 164 comments in 5 days. Inferno, Mimhere, and Fluect answer people’s questions about Arcane Odyssey! They’re both testers, and have a lot to share with you regarding the game we all know and love! Read the whole thread, it might just be worth your time… :mag:

Link:
Tester QNA

:art:

Art of the Week!

Transportation Move

“Transportation Moves”
By @Phi

Here’s a funny piece of art by Phi, in which we can see some occurring shenanigans. I like the style on this one and the background looks really nice. The comments are also pretty funny, I recommend you to check them out. There wasn’t too much art this week, but this was pretty good. Cool job!

Link:
Transportation Moves

:pencil2:

Writing of the Week!

“The Origin of the Dark Sea”
By @Rick_Astley_Not_real

Here’s some fanfiction that will leave you feeling rattled. Rick describes the events that happened, in his own canon, to create the Dark Seas… It’s quite in depth and well written with lots of forethought. Make sure to take a look!

Link:
The origin of the dark sea (better version)(fan-fiction)

:mag:

Here’s a Puzzle For You…

Last time’s Riddle Solver is @ProjectHR1! Congratulations for being the first to crack it!

The answer was… ”liu”!

This Issue’s Riddle is…

”ForumMeme”

_ _ _

First to message or ping me with the answer will get a shoutout next time I publish!

Thanks for reading this Anchor of… The Odyssey Feed!

8 Likes

It’s midnight I need to go to bed

And more homework procrastination I need to stop this because I have atleast 5 hours of HW to do tommorrow

Anyways cya

2 Likes

WAX is the answer to the riddle

2 Likes

Damn i got writing of the week.

1 Like

It was really cool!

Is it VVV? (Vetex Vertex Vortex)

Nope, it was WAX.

Æ

1 Like

Out of any weapon, I didn’t expect Vetex to add claws.

I’m not complaining, though.

I’m hyped for greatswords. My weapons file will be legendary. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

1 Like

As always, great post keep the nice work

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.