The Peacekeeper and Averill might be future npcs/ bosses in AO

At the end of the lore page for Arcane Odyssey Vetex talks about how the Peacekeeper went on to find the absorption curse and the rest of the sea curses and Averill went out to sea to discover new lands.

Peacekeeper: We might find the Peacekeeper whilst of his journey for an npc interaction cut-scene of some sorts

Averill: We could find Averill during his journey to discover new lands, probably coming across the ruins of the seven seas

2 Likes

npcs ? yeah could be
bosses ? no they’re both gonna whoop our a$$ in seconds, maybe if we’re talking about end-game AO MC then yeah, maybe

2 Likes

Yeah endgame bosses would make sense

i think averill don’t bc he is part of the MC (I know its not formed yet but i mean that he is not going to the war seas he instead discovers magius)

and the peacekeeper yeah maybe but not a boss

wom is no longer canon

perhaps deep into the dark sea?

why is the peacekeeper so OP again?

Ik they probably got ancient and lost magics but that’s nothing special when we can obtain the same lost and ancient magics as well

legendary weapons maybe?

Plot Armor

1 Like

we have more (being the MC of AO)

PK was the MC of AA :pensive:

in conclusion paradox?!

but the main character of a previous arc can job to the main character of the current arc (following typical shonen formula)

They stole the absorption curse from Durza and went on to collect as many curses as possible. He also killed Hades which was an unknown, and now PK himself is an unknown.

Although previous to that he got trained by Freedrock which made him incredibly powerful.

i just wanna fight a mud magic boss

well they are a magic energy blasted zombie/undead?, ontop of later getting absorption and other magics from idiots that don’t deserve it or so.

along with training from theos, and freedrock

Their ashes were soaking up magic energy for centuries before they were revived so they were a natural prodigy from the start. Then after defeating Durza they went searching for the absorption curse and have that now too.

damn thats kinda busted

based magic thief

yikes

sounds like the average isekai mc

If Averill was a boss with the light curse, then I will be seeing non-magic builds crying

Client side is not busted, and it’s not hard to work around either. It just gets really confusing at times and throws you off.