The Peacekeeper and Averill might be future npcs/ bosses in AO

idk actually how the Peacekeeper is so powerful in the first place maybe because in lore he basically matches the same power level as the likes of CurseBeard, Torren the Kingslayer and or Chaos. I’m not really a die hard Arcane Universe fan.

If Peacekeeper would be a boss we’d be dead in seconds

Also can I just say that this is wrong, PK only set out to find the curses 3 years after he killed Durza. The events of AO take place 1 month after that happened.

1 Like

Could The Peacekeeper would be a idol type of guy like Theos? Like someone major for the lore. We do lose our memory as the 1st AO cut-scene

Freedrock was the 11th Unknown, no shit he is gonna get that powerful, especially when he takes quite possibly the strongest curse out there and is able to defeat the likes of Cursebeard, Durza, Undead Poisiden and Zues.

Also the hundreds of years PKs ashes laid in the magic polluted water gave him an incredible power boost.

No because nobody knows who PK is outside of the seven seas. And he had definitely not made it to the War Seas in one month, he probably does not even know what it is.

Nope, AO takes place a month after he killed Durza, PK doesn’t even have absorption curse no have Hades killed and unknowns aren’t canon

As for the timeline inconsistency, we can possibly expect the AO storyline to take place over the course of years since the description of the aging system says that our characters will be aged up at certain times during our Odyssey. (this is assuming that the aging up is a natural process and not the result of strange/supernatural events)

Don’t think it matters too much but just pointing it out

1 Like

Ik they aren’t, I just use them as a power scaling method.

K well he is still extremely powerful from Freedrock and the Magic pollution.

PK npc yes, boss fight hell nah man would flick us and we ded

While the pk has no speed feats cuz it’s hard to caculate speed for roblox characters/games in general.his power is around multi Continental/planet.now you can debate he’s stronger with the absorption curse but I have no idea

What did you just say. Nobody said anything about his power or his speed, the question was how did he become so strong, which I have said many times already. And no shit he is gonna get stronger with the Absorption curse (for obvious reasons)

And this saddens me honestly
WoM’s storyline was gonna be really terrible itself
but the bits of backstory we have are cool enough

Why not I just wanted to nothing wrong with that

Can we pretend WoM never happened once AO comes out? Remove it from the storyline too maybe?

Its already removed from the storyline
like c’mon the backstory of magius was cool imo
but i can see why it got removed (because WoM’s actual story was gonna be full shit)

Bro, its literally stated in the lore doc
You can find it at like year 1854

i dont think we will, the peacekeeper is us in arcane adventures which means that they dont actually have a specific look to them, i guess vetex could just use the default aa character though

1 Like

Says who? Why do you think it was gonna be bad? We literally have no insight on what it would be.

we got a little bit of it, that little bit was actual shit

1 Like