The Peacekeeper and Averill might be future npcs/ bosses in AO

if your talking about the storyline quests in WoM then I agree

The peacekeeper wont be in ao, becaise after the cursebeard war, the pk was exhausted so badly that he had to take a nap for several months

1 Like

pov peacekeeper :sleeping:

Mc and Magius is not canon anymore. The MC was replaced by the grand navy (arcane government but in the war seas) and Magius and all the cultures (rest in peace David) will be replaced by island like in AA. And AO is happening 1 month after the peacekeeper defeated Durza. Rip Cursebeard and all the AA mfs btw.

isn’t magic dwindling in AO or something? Stuff about the god’s blood and stuff? Idk I think it’s covered in the riddle

wait, fuck, no. I saw this surfacing, forgot to read the dates

Pretty sure this was in WoM; the magic gene was getting slightly weaker with each generation (even tho magic continued to become more advanced). 1 level in the seven seas would be equal to 2 levels in Magius, AKA magic is only half as strong by the time of magius

yeh, I think that’s still in AO, saw it around the time tgr was announced

That’s what I love the most in AO, not the PvP, bosses, FS or anything but just the lore.

Huh, levels always felt stronger in wom

u should test it some time

it’s probably more of a lore thing than an actual in-game thing, I didn’t play OG aa so i don’t have much to compare it to

I was comparing it to ar levels

i don’t think the peacekeeper would make an appearance since they’re too busy going southward to beat the shit out of hades, and ao only takes place a month after aa. they probably wouldn’t have gone that distance in just that time, let alone get to the third sea at some point during the player’s story

just realized this is a necropost oops …

i thought it was still canon but just not really relevant

Reasons why we cannot meet Peacekeeper in War Seas:

• Peacekeeper as a former playable character cannot be found in Arcane Odyssey due to the fact that he cannot be depicted. Each player portrayed their Peacekeeper differently, so if Vetex shows him in AO, then AA will cease to be canon, since the lore says that he looked the same as before death, and each player decided for himself how he looks. (Lore still will be canon, but AA itself not).
    Peacekeeper

• As previously mentioned, Peacekeeper went in search of absorption curse 3 years after the death of Durza, or rather after the Peacekeeper defeated the last god - Hades. But an interesting fact is that the story of Arcane Odyssey ENDS on the date when the Peacekeeper goes in search, that is, we physically cannot meet him, because the chance that the Peacekeeper will immediately find War seas in 1 year of wandering is very small.
    Peacekeeper2
    Peacekeeper1

• Well, the last reason I know why Peacekeeper can’t meet us in Arcane Odyssey. This reason is that he found Absorption curse thousands of miles from civilization, that is, it is not a fact that he even knows about the existence of War seas, but this is not certain, because if he had a team, then he would have to stop to replenish provisions , but I think this can be attributed to the reasons if he used a small ship that he could manage alone, which of course is unlikely.
    Peacekeeper3

As a result, we have that it is almost impossible to meet Peacekeeper in Arcane Odyssey, this is only possible if Vetex really wants it badly.

I used every braincell I had to write this. But the fact thats he found it on south gives chance that he knows about War seas, cuz Olymp was at War seas and according to Greece mythology its somewhere on south.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.