The ROBLOX Game Tierlist

Thank you for even making this, I was just thinking “it would be cool if there was a roblox game tier-list”. I’m just going to say a few things about some of the games up there.

FOB - Seeing that on the list put a smile on my face and filled me with nostalgia. That game is heavily underrated but I don’t know if it’s being developed anymore. For me it’s a classic.

Bee Swarm Simulator - Probably the best roblox “simulator” to exist, and it won’t be surpassed in that regard. While all simulators are usually boring and grindy, and BSS is really grindy lategame, Onett was able to think outside the box and give the game it’s own charm. I also like how collaboration is a thing in this game, even though i’m a solo player. get stickbugged (dead meme) lol

AA/WoM - No introduction needed, you already know their ups and downs. AO will at least place on Great - Transcendant.

Natural Disaster Survival - Classic, can’t tell you how many times I died in that game. It’s most enjoyable when some rich player spawns multi-disasters using the weather machine and everyone dies :slightly_smiling_face:

Super Bomb Survival - This game is absolute chaos and I love it, combine that with the fact that my laptop is laggy and there are times where I immediately die just by existing. Also max intensity matches are just…

1 Like

field of battle is still a game I occasionally play, it started receiving updates again recently. I remember dodgeball since it was one of the only good games leading up to miners haven release.
man i remember spam refreshing the miners haven page so I could play the moment it released image

Ayo anyone up for a debate

where’s entry point man

FOB is being updated actually. I say it’s a descent game that aged decently.

I’m just looking through this and experience so much nostalgia. FOB, MW:R, Heroes, Strife, Base Wars, Notoriety, WFYB, Super Bomb Survival, Dodgeball. I love Roblox man.

They actually recently redid the Cavern map and it looks cool but I still miss the old map

also didnt see martial arts battle arena there
i remember i had 2k wins until the exploiters ruined the game

i still have yet to meet anyone who has played friazascape, an rpg that the creator made. its a lot like arcane, wom and fairy tail. yet another game broken by filtering enabled

how is rhs in great tier its actually dogshit yall got to stop holding onto nostalgia that game had nothing to do besides failrp teen pregnancy or some god awful shit

Add Blastaway to great tier

Yeah but have you ever danced with 5 other people with giant troll avatars while Giorno’s theme is blasting

Those were good times, unfortunately every time they update my avatars break and I can’t fix them :frowning:

it was still pretty epic while it was supported
you could build a house
dick around
help larry
etc

anyways im adding a few more games and adjusting miner’s haven from okay to poor now that i think of it

why is miners haven on there twice

miners haven when berezaa was maintaining it and miners haven after he resigned

so youre saying after berezza left it became a poor tier?

it gradually went down to poor tier

i would say its the opposite, and i also disagree with a lot of the games tiers but eh
who cares

As someone who has played Skywars a lot, I do see what you mean by it being poor.

I’ve played with some of the biggest names in that community (because I’m IRL friends with the guy with the most wins LOL). It’s very sweaty.
And you go into public lobbies and 9/10 times, someone will be mega toxic.
“I won a game? LOL! I’m actually bad! You all suck! EZEZEZEZ XDDDDDDDDDDD”
Not the nicest community.

this man puts Apocalypse Rising in Transcendant and Poor at the same time

exploiters have full power now, back when there were no exploiters it was playable