The ROBLOX Game Tierlist

Forgot special role to jailbreak and prison life
Great game but have handcuffs

nah, piggy should be in transcendant, fuck you mean?
people just don’t understand true art these days

as someone who’s been playing yba ever since it released ngl
i 100% agree with this
I’m already max level pres 3, 5 requiem arrows and I genuinely have nothing else to do

omg monster islands yes yeS YES

agree
if there was only 1 game allowed in transcendent tier, it would probably be MI in my opinion

parts of this list is nice.

certain parts of it just makes me sad.

indescribably sad.

what is making you sad.

well for starters

AA should be in good. It had a good concept but the gameplay and bugs… (Don’t even get me started on the fact it disconnected you within the first 15 minutes of gameplay) drives away alot of my liking for it.

And mad games in transcendent. :fr:

why in gods name is miners haven above tradelands

rogue lineages placing.

prison life should be in bad. the game is a hackfest. every server has an exploiter and if it doesn’t it will in the next 5 minutes.

putting phantom forces and world zero and shindo life in the same place.

world of magic should not be that high and you know it.

everything about the great placing gives me an aneurism.

all in all. it’s decent but… dude…

1 Like

AA was definitely way ahead of its time,
mad games was the shit when it came out
this was mh before it was handed to foxy, berezaa did a pretty good job
RL is just ok imo, not as shitty as people in this community set it out to be but 100% not good
i haven’t seen many exploiters in prison life actually
wom i can see why

these are just a few of note since im lazy to go through every game in this tier list. i do agree with some but a decent amount i really dont

aa and wom: definitely a tier down or so. aa was good for its time but it defintely has considerable flaws during its time as well. for wom it basically had problems straight from the beginning. (i will do a full rant on aa if you want)

mad games: mad murderer every round then a decent game afterwards. a lot of gamepasses. not deserving of transcendant and should be way further down

adventure forward 2: amazing platformer that should imo be replacing one of the transcendents.

gpo: despite how i hate the game, move it up to poor due to its quality in other stuff such as ui and menus. combat seems fun overall but the grind is an actual pain.

super golf: transcendent or you’re simply wrong. amazing golf experience.

arsenal: its a good shooter and should be moved up a tier or 2. despite its repetition it still feels satisfying and overall feels great to play.

flee the facility: move it down a tier god fuck it feels horrible playing beast, rounds last forever and where the heck are beast abilities.

1 Like

super golf moved up to amazing
mad games was the shit and i personally think it does deserve transcendent, if a lot of people say no i’ll move it down
the cat boss is 100% transcendant though
AF2 i might move up
no i am not moving up GPO
arsenal from okay to good?
ftf will move down to ok

yeah seems legit

indeed Apocalypse Rising would be waaaay better disregard the fact that it’s currently ravaged by exploits

outlaster good or okay

• good
  • ok

0 voters

add critical strike, survive the disasters classic, bad business, and entry point

idk what tiers tho but i’d put entry point as at least good

Not really. I saw alot of games that had mechanics as advanced. Also in terms of building. pfft

LMAO bias. It was just murder mystery with minigames

wasn’t there so I wouldn’t know but still. Disrespecting tradelands

alot better than wom and aa combined that’s for sure

I can give you 20 videos of exploiters in prison life.

nerfed mad games to great tier, still has epic aspects (cat boss) and the minigames were pretty fun
mh was REALLY good when berezaa controlled it still
aa/wom was pegged down
prison life is staying in good
RL is just shitfest

Im assuming you’re judging that on community.

gameplay wise rl blows 95% of these games out of the water.

rl is okay (maybe can be moved up to good just because of its comparison to various other games on roblox)
it has a shit ton of flaws like progression, floods, balance, etc. that make it just an unenjoyable experience to play for the first time

im saying rogue is a good game while being known as a permafreshie. but ye

cant beat em? join em.

it becomes more clear once you get to khei. Where this meme becomes the best example you’ll get of your first time in there

it was actually very enjoyable for my first time playing. Getting used to the world and all was very enjoyable