The ROBLOX Game Tierlist

YBA in bad tier. . . ?

Why?

1 Like

Armored Patrol is getting a remake :slight_smile: :poggerfish: :nod:

1 Like

poor boku no roblox lmao

The quirk animations for the legendary quirks are absolutely crazy but the LEVEL CAP IS FIFTEEN THOUSAND.

but yea other than that its cool, i got like 150 million dollars in dat game

I agree with most of the placements for games that I recognize there save for a few.
For instance…

1: what’s SDS doing in ‘good’? It is easily one of the most fun pvp centered games I’ve seen in a long while.

2: Productive industries, I would still be hooked on it, but you can only have me sitting around waiting for a quintillion stone to generate for so long before I move on.

3: Broken bones 4 somehow feels lower quality than its simulator counterparts, probably because its simulator counterparts got more than 1 update.

4: Flood Escape 2 honestly just did the thing Flood Escape 1 did… but better. I will say that the difficulty spikes are a bit more insane than they should be, though. If I can master every hard map, I should atleast feel like I have a chance in an insane map.

There’s definitely more great games on roblox like Entry Point, Survive the Night, Heroes! 2, Dungeon Slayer, and PWNed 3.
Gotta appreciate the unique games.

AYOOOOO THIS IS GREAT NEWS!

1 Like

Comrade! :nod:

3349_KatyushaVodka
Comrade!

Tradelands should go down at LEAST, one tier.

Add “Chair” to Transcendent or Skill Issue :niceman:

1 Like

piggy has a serious issue where players can glitch into unreachable places and piggy can just camp the exit, and minitoon never addressed this issue once besides book 2 chapter 6 where there are 2 exits instead of 1 and abilities which added sprint which made it a little easier to run past the campers and escape (ive done it before)

why is criminality in the good tier. its basically da hood but a little less hard.

add entry point in amazing tier
the story and soundtrack are literally perfect
the gameplay is insanely fun and most runs you do are unique in its own way depending on how you play it

the only bad part about the game is grinding to max level