The ROBLOX Game Tierlist

World War Forum, everyone scram

• so you’re only gonna rate a game just by its beginnings?
  • ah yes only being able to play the game with others
  • we can go on about any class and it can be wack
  • some peoples experiences were better than others just simply due to the fact they werent ganked on by 10 gaia dwellers

mad games? what year was this tier list made in?

1 Like

im guessing each game is for when it was in its prime if it’s not already stated

here lemme try

yoo I see WFYB in the more positive lists

bee swarm should be deranked to good or okay becuz its a simulator

have you played it? what about tower defense simulator, shouldn’t that go down too? or have you not played it?

games i play from the list: notoriety, bloxburg, wom, build a boat for treasure

you shouldn’t judge a game by it’s presentation, especially with the very little amount you’ve played

tbh seems fun to list every game we’ve played, guess i’ll do it just to share

transcendant - arcane adventures, mad games, apocalypse rising

amazing - adventure forwards 2, adventure story, super bomb survival, mad paintball, base wars

great - world of magic, bee swarm simulator, rblxware, reason 2 die awakening (2017), armored patrol, roblox highschool, reason 2 die, heroes, notoriety, forsaken sword legacies 3, work at a pizza place, build a boat for treasure, martial arts battle arena kai, flood escape, retail tycoon

good - dodgeball, islands, vesteria, natural disaster survival, outlaster, jailbreak, wild west, tower battles, flee the facility, prison life, deathrun, plates of fate remastered, flood escape 2, survive the disasters 2, hole in the wall, broken bones 4, breaking point

okay - rogue lineage, arsenal, knife ability testing, speed run 4, phantom forces, zombie rush, make a cake, elemental battlegrounds, apocalypse rising 2

poor - murder mystery 2, tower defense simulator, reason 2 die awakening (2021), a bizarre day, apocalypse rising (hackers)

bad - legends of speed, all star tower defense

you forgot so many good games ;-;

““experiences””

ROBLOX: NO MORE GAMES!!!1!11111!!!11!!!

1 Like

yes
still gotta grind that out tbh
the sequel is looking good af

SAD

SAD

SAD

I feel like Apocolypse rising should be knock down a peg. It’s fun and all, but it’s pretty meh. Zombies don’t feel like much a threat outside of draining admitfully scares ammo, and I don’t really find myself worrying about survival too much outside of avoiding players. Solid game, but I don’t think it’s transcendant.

Armored Patrol is the GOAT. Loved that game so much.

I should play it again sometime.

imo, i would move GPO to at least poor, its not shit enough for simulator tier lol