The science behind fire magic? (The thing make no sense)

Wellllll
I’m gonna assume fire magic is generated from “magic energy” since magic energy is drained when we manufacture fire. Here’s the thing, we can’t “manufacture” fire as a thing since it isn’t… a thing, fire a is a visual interpretation of a chemical reaction called “combustion”. In order for combustion to take place, there a 3 essential components: heat, oxygen and fuel. Since magic energy is energy, it can be converted into heat, and the air can safely be considered to have oxygen, so what’s the fuel that is responsible to be burning up to create fire, there’s no fuel. So fire can’t be created because there’s no fuel, Vetex pls explain

1 Like

Well, here’s something to consider:
It’s a roblox game, science has no control here.

Fair point, but let’s not just say “it’s just a game”, that’s just a poor excuse for inconsistencies.

2 Likes

At this point, the clashes with science don’t even bother me.

We can generate wood and glass :sleeper:

1 Like

This game is so filled to the brim with inconsistencies, it’s basically held together by tape and glue at this point.

1 Like

Manufacturing material using only energy could be done and has been done in a sub-atomic level

1 Like

I’m asking for some more tape and glue from father Vetex

2 Likes

maybe fire magic does all of that and we can split it into 3 different magics

shut the fuck up yoruh and draw

penis

2 Likes

say what now?

If you want to know how it works, just resort to the method every Jojo fan refers to:

It just works

its a world of magic

Dude

It’s MAGIC fire :man_facepalming:

Consider this: It’s not literal “fire” it just takes on similar properties as to what we interpret to be fire. The same goes for many other magics.

We just have the ability to manipulate a certain type of energy to create a reaction we want. The energy we use for fire/plasma/whatever at this point is simply us directing a certain potency of energy at a specific size towards a specific area.

That’s the best way to think about it and it answers a lot of questions.

It’s a summoning thing so us personally aren’t the ones who are making and producing the fire but we are summoning fire from some unknown source

Fire magic is just like all other magics a representation of an element, that acts like the element and have some properties from that element but actually isnt the thing.
It’s all magic energy with different properties interacting with other magic energy with different properties. We might need techlevel here since it gets quite confusing on how it interacts with non-magical material though.

When players in wom use magic we’re conjuring material. Similar to how earth magic users conjure earth instead of drawing it from other places. Thus for fire magic users they conjure both fuel and heat. A combination of which creates fire.

This is just how I think it works but :man_shrugging:

As well as Todd Howard-

Jojo Fans :handshake: Todd Howard