The science behind fire magic? (The thing make no sense)

yoruh you’re making a fool of yourself

Uhhh, how so? I’m just trying to enjoy the game while understanding it, doesn’t seem to cause much problems

Trying to make a specific thing seem more special than it truly is.

yeah, technically manipulating matter into certain states

In the words of Vetex :“Same reason water and ink do damage, it’s magic energy formed into an attack meant to be harmful, it reacts with the magic energy in your body and causes pain”
I interpret this to mean that there isn’t actually combustion happening to create fire, It’s actually just magic energy with the same properties as fire but it is not actual fire.
The fire from your torch is actual fire but the fire from your magic is magic energy with the properties of fire.
Oh yeah Vetex said that here because for some reason quote was broken

2 Likes

.-. Isn’t that… just normal playing? I like the scientific sides and the consistency that games with rich and dedicated world-building gives, one of them is AA, but then there’s small issues like this that bothers me, is it too much for me to ask for an explanation? I just want to play, knowing how it works

fire magic is created by rocks :sunglasses:

How so? It’s most likely just things you don’t understand or know

2 Likes

Oh god Vetex actually posted

Who?

We’ll… you see… your fantasy magic game doesn’t follow all of the laws of physics.

1 Like

WoM does not follow the laws of physics that we do 1 to 1, no amount of science you do confirms how magic works unless if vetex outright states it

Alright.

On the old arcane trello, it said that magic was the power to manipulate matter. I’m guessing magic circles produce matter in different forms for the user to control, which is why we see Fire magic users able to cast Fire, and manipulate it into explosions, boosts (high jumps), blasts, and the like.

I’m pretty sure he’s confused on the fact that he doesn’t know how matter interacts, like why shadow is matter in the game when it really isn’t.

And what do you mean by things we don’t know/understand? Do you have anything you could tell us?

Vetex is probably just referring to the fact that Rb1 may not have read all of the lore.

that’s true

there is no science

Well, let’s just assume laws that can’t be broken isn’t broken for a second here, give it a closer look, and at least 90% of the lore have and can strictly follow the laws of physics

I just have one question, I know any event in the Arcane universe can be explained by the existence of magic, but does the existence of magic itself have to follow and obey the laws of physics?

There is, pseudoscience at least

What?