The Seekers of Sight are the Order of Aesir? (Solving Makrinaos)

Why are you posting that here

Makrinaos mystery.

Some random dude on makrinaos has nothing to do with this

:fu:

What is it with you and pulling out rules when it’s convenient to bother somebody?

I deliberately looked for a topic that would make most sense to mention such a small little thing. I put the discussion about Makrinaos in the discussion about Makrinaos. Unless you can point me to the Trignoposting thread, leave me alone.

Ok but it’s still derailing, this is about whether the secrets of the sight are the order of Aesir, a random dude looking like trigno has nothing to do with that

My brother in vetex I’ve literally only told you to stop derailing, which is a completely valid rule you should be following

Stop derailing the topic by talking about derailment, bring this to direct messages.
The two of you are the very reason as to why I made this guide.

Derailing the topic about a slightly different thing to what I brought up?
It’s not like everyone was busy with anything else on here.

Pardon me for entertaining this.

waiter! more baseless “heavily evidenced” misinformation please!

Can we stop bullying Stock and start discussing the Seekers of Sight?

1 Like

Isn’t creation like, responsible for literally anything

I don’t think the force of pure destruction is the one who made all the stuff in the universe

What did creation ever do after making matter and spirit energy, remind me. It sounds like I might be wrong.

lol no

It made the Universe and all Life in the Universe. Chaos only caused destruction and made evil people. I think that is a lot. Enough yo contend with chaos

But Chaos isn’t an absent father. If creation ever cared, maybe it’d bet a cult too.

Nah, the evil people were made by creation, and ATTRACT chaos

People both have spirit and magic energy within them, which is why they can be good OR evil

Waiter! Waiter! More circular reasoning please!

oh, my bad

Alright, allow me to explain in detail.
Creation makes all the fun stuff, Chaos makes all the… uh… explosions?
Now they’re even.
Chaos destroys things, hangs out with evil people, and accepts sacrifices.
Creation does absolutely nothing else after creating people
See what I’m getting at? Where’s the three seas that Creation destroyed? Who’d follow that absent spirit chump?

Ok, about the Seekers, I think the Seekers of Sight might have been the first actual high lords of the Order. Not much basis to my theory, BUT, there goals seem similar, and they are both interested in magic.