The Seekers of Sight are the Order of Aesir? (Solving Makrinaos)

Obviously because of magic. Do you see any never ending storms on Earth?

Bro I’m the one saying magic though :sob:

1 Like

Im against stock like always (whats his argument?)

That the big storm has 0 explanation other than ambient magic energy from the durzplosion (smh doesn’t he know weather is broken)

I think the storm began because of magic energy released during the Seekers’ evil sacrifices and rituals. And Chaos made magic energy so it kinds makes sense

1 Like

I know this is a rhetorical question, but yes there’s at least one. It’s in venezuela.

2 Likes

Chaos is a sapient being. Why would it make a storm around Makrinaos continue after everyone who sacrificed everything for it to be there for them is dead?

why didn’t it “uncurse” akursius keep after Ravenna stopped owning it

WHAT IS SIGHT AND HOW DO I EVEN GET TO THE SICK CAVES I WANNA EXPLOREEEE please

Cus it already broke it.

chaos already broke the abyss of charon. why isn’t it leaving even though, as you said, the sacrificed people were dead

Okay, let’s put it this way. You can’t un-Chernobyl, because it already happened. Everything’s not gonna just de-irradiate just because the person who irradiated it said so. However, storms pass quickly. Storms move, storms in AO specifically don’t have unique lightning colors except this one. You can stop providing a storm, but you can’t un-irradiate something. A storm would have to be actively created.

and the high amounts of magic energy from the abyss of charon is activally keeping it going

But then if Chaos didn’t do it directly, why is it controlled? Why isn’t it over Makrinaos?

i have ran out of energy for this, ill continue arguing maybe tomorrow evening, but i have school tomorrow and i have to go play roblox and sleep

You have temporarily defeated me.

Lazarus curse :100:

dtockdound, where is the silly sight cave

Wait I just realized something.

The ghosts in the catacombs talk about the “sight” granting them their spiritual forms.
That just sorta happens if you die in the dark sea.

No ghosts in the dark sea talk about the cult.

This may mean that the cult is pre-durza.