The Seekers of Sight are the Order of Aesir? (Solving Makrinaos)

who would’ve thought that the underground cult sacrificing citizens to harness the power of chaos would actually be “more evil” than the cult hiding out in some swamp island somewhere doing fuck all

Ngl I think the cult of Greenwish is just a bunch of very angry hippies

There’s a hole on the center level of Makrinaos’ surface. In this hole you can find some catacombs. On the upper level of catacombs, you can find a boarded up entrance. Inside the boarded up entrance, you can find a secret room. If you break the grates in the secret room, you may find a deeper area called Abyss of Charon.

You know what else is a source of constant storms and lightning 24/7?
Dawn Island.

The only thing on it that could cause it is either something we can’t know about, or Tucker’s corpse.

I kind of just play off the Dawn Island storm as permanent atmosphere.

“The derailing goes crazy”

Me trying to find the derailing in question:

In the post about the cult on makrinaos

(Also I was quoting a post yrni0 made)

what is this response

it’s a similar topic. An everlasting storm for no reason. We can’t just ignore things because they’re a different location when they directly relate.

can this guy be barred from talking in the forums please

Maybe Chaos expels magic energy, and the portion going almost vertically goes too high to form storm clouds while the one that goes horizontally/that are released in the sea forms waves.

That is…
I mean, that’s still creatng storm in a radius around makrinaos rather than from it, it’s just a spherical surrounding instead of a ring.

Bruh I made a joke and explained it :sob:

What’s the issue here

Consider:

Vetex made it the eye of a storm because it looks cool, instead of the eye being there for a reason (also it would’ve sucked for visibility in the caves if the storm filter was there)

Ngl a lot of the weird stuff in this game with no obvious lore explenation can just be explained by “it looks cool”

Granted, a lore explanation is nice, but not everything HAS to have one

Eye of the storm type deal I’m thinkin’. Chaos on the island creates the storm, and then as it becomes larger the eye forms over Makrinaos because it is at the center of the storm so it gets spared from the rest of the storm.

Tbh this already suspect since the very beginning of the game, when morden said tucker got killed by the assasin after they ran away from the experiment facility. which making me wonder if they actually HAD any Affiliated with the order

This also making me suspicious, if you read the dialouge of the bronze legion when u were at tiberia, grand navy know your name. though i don’t really know how Bounty poster work, but pretty sure after the player ran away they never tell their name.

the grand navy seems like isn’t really a good organization after all.

I can’t find this, all I see is Morden saying “they” killed Tucker which sounds to me like people were working the facility Morden and the MC escaped.