The start of something awesome: war of appliance, man, and alien

boom

mr grill
this sums it up (skip to 5:00 to see what I mean):

1 Like

yeah basicly

Well I haven’t thought of a lore yet but it doesn’t have to do with ppl watering plants.

Pollux Punch ahuajsknmdsxc

Ashley assault rifle

Whoever here can come up with a good lore first gets a thumbs up from me

OOH IMMA TRY, just gimme a sec or two

Good luck

okay imma just gon trow some random features and you can do a pick and mix does that sound good to you?

Fine

Cherry Chihuahua

Okay so here goes:

The alien bug ppl want to concer earth bc they ran out of fertile dirt. This is why the plant race helps the humans out cuz they need thier dirt too.

The appliances go all living becouse roots of the plant race infest home items to make em have a brain

animals live together with the plants for a stabe eco system. this gives an intergration of the animal race

sientists knew about the bug race all along, but they kept it quite becouse they did not want ppl to get scared

The plants originate from the inside from the earth, and the earth is hollow

Chad actually did not do anything but becouse he constantly is at the right place and the right time, he looks like a fricking hero

the appliances go full fuse mode and become mecha-appliance to defeat V’karg

the appliance part doesnt make sense

Thus is the point.

1 Like

thus it should make sense

1 Like

say something like " the appliances developed brains at hyperspeed because radiation or something"

Ok so by cherry picking and doing some of my own stuff here’s the basic plot.

So humanity is actually the somewhat accidental result of the plant people trying to terraform earth to make habitable for them, but because the plant people could easily just terraform other places they let humans keep the place.

At first they don’t care but when humanity starts getting more advanced at a scary quick rate, they start to become increasingly more interested in their accidental creation.

Unfortunately, the tyrant bug race passes by, and notices the humans, so they decide to try to conquer the primitive species, unknowingly attacking a species heavily guarded and protected by a much, much stronger one who is caring over the humans.

So the plant people come and they help the humans fight, the way the appliances are made is by the result of millions of nanoparticles of strange pollen being released into the earth’s atmosphere, which were volatile enough to mutate and form tissues, which became organs and biomechanical limbs, to an eventual living thing.

2 Likes

are the appliances super intelligent or is it just stuff like computers and shit that are smort