The storm elemental i guess?

I recently discovered trello of elementals, and noticed that there is NO LOST ELEMENTALS AT ALL! So i decided to make one of them, i decided to use Chinese dragon as placeholder and change it a bit. So here is shitty storm elemental from shitposter.
Btw here is trello card:

I quickly made up Storm’s elemental mythos, so here we go…

Mythos

Known by many names, but one stand out from all of them…Raijin…The god of thunder as human call them…Its flies inside the clouds and with each swing of his tail…a thunder strikes down the Earth.
Not many people ever seen him, but those who seen say that despite the size of a hill, Raijin is pretty kind toward those who see him - a travellers who lost in high mountians. He helps them showing the path toward their village withdrawing clouds from that path, but if someone is willing to challange a god of thunder, then they will feel the wrath of the skies, falling onto them.

28 Likes

The weather when i’m taking the dog outside

1 Like

damn rip

Give it. Give it now!

I will find this “God of thunder” and challenge it to a dance battle.

That or give it a hug.

Who’s a good sky-shattering dragon created from the essence of storms? you are!

2 Likes

yes. I agree with everything you have said.

i was reading the lost elementals trello and saw that aether magic was white and not yellow :angery:

This is really well done.

swag!

here’s a link to the rest of the draft sites since the linked page is ancient and unused

Ancient Magic Elementals (Primodials) (Open Art Collab)

Lost Magic Elementals (Open Art Collab)