The Summoning of Troll Primordial meme magic

shut up please it’s literally art let us enjoy something for fucks sake

5 Likes

7 Likes

Its fucking 1 am, if you think im going out then you are batshit insane

we are, you’re the one taking every little thing that we say that slightly makes us seem jealous as a goddamned regiment.

what the hell happened here

Earth happened. Wanna help us bring the voluntary destruction of it later in the future?

alr
i had replied to the last one before, but deleted it
no point in aggravating them further

jokes don’t have to appeal to everyone
some get a bit of a chuckle out of it, some, like in your case, see it as being a “spoiled, entitled brat”
and i have no idea how you get to that conclusion
maybe you do lose braincells in general chat after all

1 Like

Go outside? Bro it was like 12 AM at the time

And you act as if I had typed an entire essay, all I did was quote a few things and type a small sentence

ignore them yes you’re right cosmos

they have no sense of self-control ;_;

we’re getting off topic

hey nooby.
are you on our side, or insistic’s side?

fuck fucking fuck shut the fuck up this was supposed to be a fun little art thing jesus christ

3 Likes

4 Likes

I really don’t care about your forum pride, but for sure why are you provoking me, when you literally just said “no point aggravating them further”, then proceed to provoke me further. Get off your high horse, your trying to provoke people, you got the toxic reaction you wanted, and now you’re acting like the victim here. The entire reason people are getting angry at you, is because you provoked them, don’t start acting like the victim. You’re saying this is an ego booster, but look at you literally trying to bring attention to yourself, think before you act dumbass.

also you don’t get to say that unnamed’s was a joke and then go and treat thunders like a declaration of war

both were jabs at different groups and one isn’t worse than the other because you say so

1 Like

Oh hey. It seems you forgot the part where he said “This is an ego-booster anyway”.
That shows a bit of jealousy, doesn’t it? Closing this up, I’d say he doesn’t likes the fact that a lot of people got their own magic circle to say such comment. You ALSO didn’t mention that, meaning that you’re either protecting him due to a friendship OR you didn’t see it.
Also saying that “he says that he likes the art twice (or thrice, i forgot already)” doesn’t nulls anything. That’s like saying a thief can be set free just by a good action he did in his life.

Lots of people fighting about circles made out of pixels

This is precisely why I don’t interact heavily with the community.

Are you all fucking out of your retarded minds?
You’ve gotta be fucking kidding me.

Before every kid here in a 9 mile radius proceeds to say they’re in the right, no. Literally fucking no one here is in the right. You’re all wrong, and wanna know why?

Because you have to fucking ruin an art post meant to be funny

Seriously, almost everyone on this post is completely shameless and I’m quite disappointed that anyone has the guts to just continue this bullshit.

@SomewhatUnnamed, right or wrong, it doesn’t matter. Could’ve fucking taken this to dms or some bullshit. You guys filled this entire post with your shitty fights.

@Meta seems like you’re online, can you close this post please?

5 Likes

Let me ALSO point out that you said that he was joking about the ego-booster part, but then decided that me saying:

was not a joke at all, and if you must, just a way of saying “ok verified”.

And to explain my point in a simple perspective and explanation:
If you were against Unnamed’s joke, you’re wrong.
If you defended Unnamed, you’re wrong.

Anyone who contributed to this argument is completely in the wrong.

1 Like