The Sunken Sword is Currently Way Too Strong

it’s a whole can of roaches. even more annoying lol.

nah not gonna lie I have no problem with fishing, like fishing itself isn’t so bad, what I do have a problem with is the RNG

which is why I made this suggestion to combat it a lil bit and to not make it 100% luck based.

i found a ways to combat sunken sword

get in a house a blow the guy up.

the damage should definitely be nerfed.

but it shouldn’t be op.

No, dumbass. I said it deserves to be strong because it’s rare. I never said fishing should be the only way to obtain op stuff. If you have a 1/50,000 chance of obtaining an item from something like fishing, killing a boss, or whatever other method there is, then it should be op.

If you have a 1/2000 chance of catching an item from fishing then it deserves to be strong. Maybe not op, but it definitely deserves to be above other gear that’s more common. As for items that will probably be even more rare like 1/50,000 chance of catching them, they deserve to be op.

maybe it should be strong, but it shouldn’t be one of the only factors of who wins a fight in pvp. making something rare doesn’t mean that it’s balanced, and this is still a very pvp-heavy game

well first of all, the sunken sword is not ‘‘strong’’ ITS BROKEN, the dmg is too big and the range is broken, then we have the fact its only a rare sword, a ‘‘rare’’ shouldn’t be that strong because if it was, legendarys would break the game AND some dudes discovered how to multiplicate items, they teached like 200 people to do it and they all just duplicated strong sunken sword and traded them away to random people, didn’t matter if the offer was good or if it wasn’t, so counting the duplicated sword + the ones earned legit, we have 2k-5k people that have a broken sword that can pretty much win any PVP battle, just today i faced 10 people that have strong sunken sword i managed to beat one of them cuz they were trash and lost to the other 9, so yeah, pretty sure it DOES need to be nerfed

I never try to pvp and I still have fun, I don’t think all players pvp, so I disagree with the statement.

all of the magics are balanced against each other at the same level, while NPCs are almost always different level, so it’s pretty heavily balanced around player vs player combat at max level.

Yes at max level when you have the gear that you want with the enchants you want, the only things you can do is fish or pvp.

I guess you were only talking about the endgame being pvp heavy, but you should have clarified that.

At this point, people are literally doing the “no sunken sword allowed in 1v1s” rule, because it’s so broken. It’s like a mutual agreement between players that this item is in fact too op, and corrupts the true meaning of a fight, which is to determine skill. It’s one of those luck2win items.

Even if someone also has the sunken sword, it just becomes a spamming competition, which isn’t fun at all. The sword definitely needs a rework or nerf in my opinion.

keep in mind we are only lvl 80, and already able to use it, meanwhile the planned level cap is supposed to be 5k.

I do agree it’s stupid strong for its way of being acquired though

Bruv Vetex legit said it was getting nerfed and closed a topic that was the exact same as this

Holy shit dude you just killed him.

sunken sword is fine, just dont use it in pvp or restrict its use. it is rare after all