The time has come

gonna be funny seeing emperors and monarchs with like 200k renown

5 Likes

there’s probably at least that one player who malds and complains about renown resets being obsessed with the leaderboard even though he got the badges anyway lol.

is this a soft reset (1mil+ down to 1mil) or a hard reset (complete wipe, to 0)

hard reset

Probably just a soft reset to 1 mil but it’s confusing how it’s worded as “All player renown has been reset”

No reason for us to go back to 0 anyway right?

i’m debating if i should drop off the leaderboard or climb again

WAIT WHAT LOL HUH? well okay then.

all

this implies the leaderboard reset is seperate

Dang, well It doesn’t matter anyway the reason for my fame climbing was solely for deckhands, didn’t really mind the group ganks + witch hunts I’ve faced.

Maybe I’ll try to climb the leaderboard again when Nimbus releases or if 3rd sea releases (I don’t have too much time for games unfortunately)

ill just start reusing my posts at this point

1 Like

tbh if vetex ever decides on making leaderboard like a monthly reset thingy i might try one time to get a high renown cuz the badge is cool :3

I’m ganking you

I was a saviour with 20k fame once

1 Like

Connection terminated. I am sorry to interrupt you @Heolx, if you even remember that name. But i’m afraid you’ve been misinformed.

You’re not here to recieve bounty, nor have you been called here by the individual you assume, although you have been indeed called.

You don’t even realize that you are trapped. Your lust for renown has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of pve demons in some unseen chamber always seeming so near, yet somehow out of reach. But you will never find them, none of you will. This is where your story ends.

New copypasta just dropped

the #1 lb players in fame, bounty, navy, and asyn being consumed by flames

–someone actually make that image it would go hard

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.