The True Worst Genre of Games on Roblox

So…you expect the worst genre of games on Roblox to be those terrible, grindy anime games? Maybe you expect it to be those cashgrab simulators? The answer is…no.

In my opinion, none of these are the true worst genre…

So, the TRUE worst type of games on Roblox has been unseen and unmentioned on this forum until now…the genre is…

TAPPING. GAMES.
THESE GAMES. ALL OF THEM. THEY’RE UTTER GARBAGE, AND THEY HAVE NO REDEEMING QUALITIES IN ANY WAY.

THEY. ARE. FUCKING. TERRIBLE.

You may ask, “What exactly is a tapping game?” The premise is simple: Click a button, get clicks, rebirth for more clicks, and also buy Pets to get more clicks. And maybe use Diamonds you get from Rebirthing for additional boosts. Rinse and repeat.

Search up “Clicking” or “Tapping” in Roblox to see the sheer ABUNDANCE of them. There’s literally more than 30 of these pieces of utter garbage on the site.

The concept is boring. Boring as hell. You literally just click buttons, watch numbers go up, then click buttons to make the numbers go up more.

SERIOUSLY. DOES THIS EVEN COUNT AS A GAME?!

The only reason these games exist is for the Bobux. Instead of making a real game with passion and time put into it, these developers just make these crap games they made within a week instead.

They’re a cash grab and it shows: go to any of these games, click on the Gamepasses section, and you will be greeted with a WALL of pay-to-win Gamepasses.

In one game, Tapping Mania (I’m not linking it for your sanity) one of the Gamepasses, which allows you to have Infinity pets, COSTS AN ABSOLUTELY INSANE 26999 ROBUX. You might as well throw money off a bridge.

Compared to your average terrible grindy cashgrab anime game, this genre TRANSCENDS crappiness.

Also, I’ve noticed that many of them seem to have an Among Us pet on the thumbmail, solely for the reason of drawing younger players in.

Just…god…I hate these games so much…

4 Likes

tapping games are so good :sunglasses:

they’re the bottom of the barrel when it comes to wasting time

Yup. You might as well stare at a wall.

Auto-Clicker gang dominated these types of games

also, tapping mania uses russo in the game name
they 99% put his name in it to bring the 9 year olds in

Cookie clicker pretty clean tho

2 Likes

cookie clicker/clicker heroes are the shit

This is roblox for ya

Gotta exploit children out of their parents’ money somehow

Agreed. Cookie Clicker actually has effort put into it, and there’s more than just clicking a cookie (There are a few unlockable minigames like the Garden minigame, which can help you progress slightly faster)

agreed

No, I don’t think you got what he said right.

I’m pretty sure “___ was the shit” means the same as “___ was so good back in the day.”

oh yea my bad I missed the “the”

I forgot they existed tbh

ah, yes. AKA the thing that COPPA is supposed to prevent, but instead they just ruin livelihoods