The Truth behind Void Woken hitting 3rd place in under a day

I agree with Noober on this one, I feel bad for them especially being punished for one member.

1 Like

You aren’t the only guild that has gotten banned, Owl Flashbacks
Best of luck, chances are slim seeing that Owl isn’t unbanned

1 Like

I agree aswell

I don’t exactly see any sympathy for Owl, it was also only one member alt-farming, and nowhere to the degree of this guild, yet Owl has been a laughing stock and somehow this is entirely different

1 Like

Thanks, sorry if I came off a little rude

void woken stay banned 2020

69th Reply :sunglasses:. Also people laugh on Owl but now they support Void Woken for doing the same thing on a larger scale.

cuz dumb bitches think that a pussy of an apology is worth an unban

I would join void woken on my 3rd account
But I got banned from their discord, so it’s kinda hard to use an alt without being noticed

If you saw how the mods entered owl and reacted like a bunch of retards breaking a lot of our server rule in the first minutes for them on the server, that is also bannable on vetex’s server.
You’d Immediately know the mod team is a joke removing the whole guild and banning one of our members at random that didn’t have close to 13 infamy.
They are just fishing for punishments at this point, cmon we are talking about a partnered server mods here that entered another server and their first words on the server is the n word :clown_face:

do you have a screenie of that? because that could probably get their mod removed

As much as I’m shocked at this I also believe this is the truth because even though I’ve been in the server for few months I understood the mentality and the attitude of the mods. The only person who is a higher up that is actually good is Rainer one of the builders of the game.

void woken folded
loving community

Funniest shit I’ve read all day.

It’s beautiful :frcryin:

No you, shut the fuck up

Everyone is comparing this to Owl, but the difference is that with Owl we had proof that most of the other guild members including the GM knew what the member was doing since the member that alt farmed in Owl told people in their discord.

But the other members were aware of your member alt farming and did nothing. For example, someone was hacking in Suncry so Jasono banned them and immediately contacted a mod to wipe the infamy he gained. Do you see Suncry banned? No, because the gm did the right thing.

That’s what I said but easier to read :frcryin:

If you don’t give us proof, what’s the fucking point of even mentioning it?
It really sounds like you’re trying to make them look bad not giving us the proof.

If they did do that, you’re contributing to their behavior not giving proof, thus making you just as much an asshole as them.

1 Like

@DaBluerebellz you said the n word and you’re not even black, your racist >:c