Set
GO!!!

1 Like

bro
this isn’t even an argument, snare is literally better in almost every way

1. Never fails
  2. Has a big hitbox
  3. Fast
  4. Requires less aim(for the skill issue)
    -5. Doesn’t move you

rush down:
-1. flip a coin, the chances of rushdown hitting are the same as you landing heads or tails.
-2. has a small hitbox
3. Moves you
-4. sort of slow
-5. weapon grabs are a better alternative

2 Likes

oh, and rushdown deals more damage, but snare is still better because damage doesn’t matter if you can’t land a hit

Snare is more consistent and does its job better tbh.

My opinion:

Snare:

Easy to hit sometimess when I’m in shiftlock mode and able to hit easily to players and npc.

Rushdown:

I can’t hit shit with this piece of shit, everytime i try hitting targets even when im up in the air i zoom past my target. :sob:

although snare is better in terms of consistency, rushdown is devastating on my build. Once rushdown ends, i slam them down so they cant move and follow up with smash. Snare can’t do this, making its damage and combo potential worse.
(also 20 hits very funny)

showcase this? It sounds interesting

Rushdown is the worse move in the game.

facts tbh

Fax, i cant hit shit with this shittt move

follow up with 5 pillar explosion, safer and better

also Hyperion you can’t make 8 different ultimate debate topics, there can be only one.

as grab moves snare absolutely wins since you can actually hit somewhat reliably
however maybe consider that rushdown gets more usage since it’s a really viable option for aerial mobility with strength builds

Yeah, but crash is honestly a better use of your Air Movement. Not only is it faster, but it’s also more reliable to use in a PVP or if your trying to run away.(crash won’t stop being useful after you get out of combat)

half of the reason rushdown is such a good mobility skill is that you can run it alongside crash for more mobility…

1 Like

Rushdown is fun

1 Like

Boxing rushdown:

1 Like

That’s only because some fighting styles have a faster rushdown than others, but I’d still say that it’s a better idea to use crash and then hold a skill like shot and use crash again than use crash and rushdown.

definately snare just because it rarely gets canceled

Rushdown + slam free 500 dmg combo: