The Updated AO and Vetex Iceberg

I don’t think it’s even a glitch it seems to be a new roblox update feature

Hooray! Plagiarism! One new entry (Blox Fruits Danger Sea).

One new very interesting entry (Experiment #3).

My computer inexplicably decided to stop being able to play Roblox after an update. I even tried downloading the Microsoft Store version but it just does not download no matter how long I wait. It’s like my computer developed an allergy to it.

Nonetheless, I will still be updating this iceberg.

Suggestion: the cryocinical special

loisanothersuggestion

I haven’t been as active due to my aforementioned junk-ass laptop’s Roblox allergy, but I’m still taking requests for new entries.

But the real reason I’m bumping this thread yet again is because we’ve reached a milestone; the iceberg’s link has been visited 1,000 times, according to the forum! I’m not sure if it counts repeat visits from the same user or not, but that’s a lot. In fact, only 7 other people on the whole website have the “Famous Link” badge which is granted for attaining this many clicks on a link.

Nothing feels better than obtaining a very rare but ultimately worthless virtual achievement! But I’ve also learned a new tidbit of info from the badge; Vetex has won “Famous Link” a total of three separate times. Not surprising considering he’s the game’s main developer.

Congrats! Hopefully you can grow the iceberg more

Add your own iceberg to the iceberg for recursion :fr:

add epic forum quotables

I remember being there when the cursed Iris global messages happened, I’ve never been the same since

I myself have saw other…equally as bad Iris Global Messages, i have screenshots of them, but i don’t think you guys need to ruin your sanity any further than this.

Please, delete them. Normally I am a very pro-archival person, but some things deserve to be lost forever.

I’ve been looking for tho-

you didnt respond to me asking for epic forum quotables 22 hours ago :sob:
i am mentally hurt guys…,. please repond.,…

Modifiers on weapons Fandom Image

5 Likes

Atlantean Atlantean Greatsword :skull:

How would that work.

3 Likes

Mutated too much :skull:

1 Like

Done.

Two new entries: Epic Forum Quotables and Modifiers on Weapons.

BTW add glitched builds

this is a glitched build I somehow got