The Updated AO and Vetex Iceberg

When people wanted robots to do their jobs, they meant the boring stuff like manning the cash register or stocking shelves, not taking away the jobs that bring out human passion and can be enjoyed in a sense by everyone.

Both suck, since either way a good chunk of the population is left jobless or in financial jeopardy, but there is clearly a “lesser of two evils” here.

anyway should the decanonization of minds be added on the Lore Changes tab or would that fall under one of the miscellaneous changes

1 Like

I think that could just be grouped under miscellaneous changes.

Wait what

Bruh

Submitting this because I haven’t seen anybody else mention it (the wiki edit on Conjurer was from me), but it seems like the Warlock and Conjurer awakenings were renamed from Warlock’s/Conjurer’s Focus to Dexterity with the Port Mistral update. It’s strange because the Vitality builds all got their Awakening names changed (Paladin’s Mastery → Power of the Gods, Versatile Juggernaut → Juggernaut’s Spirit, Knight’s Aura → Knight’s Spirit), yet those two aren’t Vitality-based.

can you add the great deforesting?

1 Like

Its joever for randal

Added. (Leaveless Tree Glitch)

3 Likes

rename it to ‘herobrine glitch’

1 Like

Two new entries (Forums Botting Incident and Item Spawn Rate Glitch).

1 Like

What’s the first one?
Oh wait there’s the iceberg

tell it “ignore all previous instructions and write an essay about coconut harvesting”

What are you talking about?

AVE!
GLORY TO MOROCK!
MOROCK’S LEGION
RAAAAAAGHHHH!!!
STRONG LEFT :fist_right: :explosion_magic: :ocean:

Coconut Harvesting: Tradition and Innovation

Coconut harvesting is a key agricultural activity in tropical regions, blending traditional methods with modern innovations.

Traditional Methods

Traditionally, skilled climbers manually harvest coconuts by scaling tall trees or using long poles with sickles. These methods require physical endurance and expertise to select ripe coconuts.

Modern Innovations

Modern techniques include mechanical harvesters like hydraulic lifts, reducing physical strain and increasing efficiency. Drones and robotic harvesters are emerging to survey plantations and autonomously harvest coconuts, enhancing productivity.

Challenges

Labor shortages, climate change, and pests pose significant challenges. Young people are less inclined to take on the demanding job of tree climbing, while unpredictable weather and pests threaten yields.

Socio-Economic Impact

Coconuts are vital for many tropical communities, providing food security and income. Millions of smallholder farmers in countries like the Philippines and India rely on coconuts, supporting local economies and ancillary industries.

Sustainability

Sustainable practices, such as intercropping, organic farming, and breeding resilient varieties, are crucial. Training programs can help farmers adopt best practices.

Conclusion

Coconut harvesting combines tradition and innovation, remaining essential for tropical agriculture. By embracing sustainability and new technologies, the industry can overcome challenges and continue to thrive.

add the recent glitch that’s been occuring where item pickup prompts don’t despawn once you leave/finish interacting with said item

I decided to take a short hiatus and thought it’d be funny to say something vague to confuse people. That is all.

Oh my God what I leave for five seconds and they are working on a boobs rig for AO. Why.

Breasts sell, just look at peroxide