The value of enchant scrolls

Vetex plans to add enchant scrolls to AO which will apply enchants on your items based on the type of enchant the scroll is
So how would they effect trading and how much would they go for?

they’ll probably be worth more than most basic items. Also powerful and hard will likely be the highest value while others below it.

some people worked on a guide so this might work.

a big thing they might effect are already enchanted items as they will most likely go for around the same value as base items

I just plan on trading how I feel like I want to. I’ll do things that seem fit for the work I did for my items

Theyll drastically lower good enchant item values thats for sure

W
Fuck enchanting

What? Don’t you love entrusting your extremely expensive equipment to be permanently altered by a mage who clearly has no idea what they’re doing?

I’m a better enchanter

they arent too hard to get so i cant see a reason that i’d ever trade for them unless i want to make a bunch of sets for every stat
which at this point the grind would be more about getting the items to enchant than getting the enchant scrolls

Enchants basically have no value due to unenchanting items

ye ik
besides this topic was about enchant scrolls not disenchanting and disenchanting is mainly useful for getting rid of bad enchants

I don’t expect them to be difficult to get since it’s what I believe to be a 10% from a bronze sealed chest (not including other ways to get them such as scroll chests), and based on the PvE showcase, you’ll be getting 2-3 chests from ships which won’t be largely difficult to defeat. However, since they’re likely to be high demand and consumable therefore making them resistant to oversupply so I expect them to hold an okay amount of value. Although, different enchant scrolls may be valued differently depending on how the enchant meta shifts in AO.

in terms of grand piss online trading terminology, enchant scrolls are probably just gonna be “adds”

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.