The Wiki is Wacky [SLIGHT WIKI RANT] Edit:[MASSIVE WIKI RANT]

EVERYTHING THAT I SEE ON THIS WIKI IS SPECULATION. THIS WIKI IS HORRIBLE. I WANT TO FIND GOOD QUALITY INFO. SO MUCH FUTURE CONTENT IS WRITTEN LIKE ITS ALREADY IN THE GAME. I HATE THE WIKI. START DRAMA.

NO ONE EVER SAID THAT AZURA IS IN AGEAN. PUT YOUR THEORIES SOMEWHERE ELSE

2 Likes

Good luck finding any info in the forums then

there is no good info on forums, there is just bad info on wiki

we need to tie all fandom editors to a stake and burn them

yea the wiki is pretty sucky in that regard
like nothing on this page is certain

like the only thing here thats not in maybe brackets is that it’s the 4th sea in the story

please wikians focus your time onto getting numbers on stuff (also variation gifs like what is this)

They love speculation but not putting proper npc dialog… :pensive:

Hmmm it’s not like there’s any known wikians who constantly spout pure speculation as fact and are extremely active

every topic i make is always derailed by you, and this, " wikian who constantly spout pure speculation as fact and are extremely active."

this is literally in the comments of the wiki page this post is about

they’re so focused on speculation that they haven’t even updated the navigation page at all :sob:
Screen Shot 2024-10-05 at 2.46.22 PM

Im sorry about the divorced couple, they’re not exactly over each other :broken_heart:

not to mention the vandalism

1 Like

My mistake :pensive:

i actually think that such yapping would benifit this thread

Ok
Ping em then (they have me ignored but show all my messages anyway lmao)

@StockSounds

we need a well organized trello instead of the wiki.
fandom is hot garbage and is only getting worse, go literally anywhere else, please.

5 Likes

i have already bothered them by messaging them about every flaw i see in the wiki, now theres a topic for it

So little is confirmed, and so much is speculation. We can’t tell fact from fiction, ever. It’s a small price to pay for accessibility if you ask me.

what does any of this even mean.

5 Likes