The Wiki is Wacky [SLIGHT WIKI RANT] Edit:[MASSIVE WIKI RANT]

good

Welp that settles it, operation miraheze is a-go

can you send me a link to it

Get cooking people.

idk how tbh

Please continue discussions on the “Operation: Better Wiki Page.” And be more serious there, and help contribute to the project.

not vandalism, its true

That’s there for a damn reason!

Who would go to the Poseidon page and not be delighted to see that?

I also really like the part where 10 bajillion ads send the information you are looking at all over the screen

The majority of the issues stem from a lack of editors. There aren’t many active editors. Everyone just complains instead of fixing the issue. If you see vandalism, you can fix it. Anyone with an account can edit pages. Very few pages are protected.

and i do try to fix errors, its just that the wiki is so outdated. everyone forgets about stuff they need to add about old pages cause they keep making pages for future content

@Dudeman

You know what to do.

Im sorry.
what is unamed iceberg?!?!?

i read that miraheze has a problem with draconian policy and i know another one that is good is wikidot which has one of the biggest wiki ever being the scp wiki

also wiki.gg is a thing mostly for games, i remember that alot of terraria mods have wiki on wiki.gg and i think that that site would be the best for it so i plan on taking my time working on it(ok wiki.gg dont have support for roblox games)

ah yes, just because one page had incorrect speculations, all of us wikians deserve to die
how about you just go back to your room and shut up, thanks.
This is honestly why I genuinely hate most forumers(except the artists most of them are chill)

gonna use this logic

ah yes, just because one forumer had a bad opinion, all of us forumers deserve to be hated
how about you just go back to your room and shut up, thanks
This is honestly why I genuinely hate must wikians (except the editors who try fixing stuff)

I think its where the samerian ice comes from

It’s mentioned by the guy in Caitara with the Samerian Ice Smoothie thing.

Boy this is one back and forth now…
So you hate on most wikians because they hate on most forumers for hating most wikians
See where this is going?
Yeah, we just hate each other, let’s end it there