The Wiki is Wacky [SLIGHT WIKI RANT] Edit:[MASSIVE WIKI RANT]

exactly why they should stop speculating and focus on maintaining old pages

1 Like

4 out of however many lost magics are planned is still not many + none of them are usable yet
1 out of 4 unusable lost magics out of a lot planned

yet there are pages upon pages of future content (why does the banished king have his own page, the future enemies page already has all the info about him)

ok sure

The wiki has about 0 coordination
A new boss is revealed
People all, independently and without the knowledge of the others
Give them their own page
Update a page where they should be
Put down information that conflicts with the above 2 people

page 1: “Hallbjorn is the old chief of redwake and he has a sword.”
page 2: “Hallbjorn, the Deranged Chief, is a Bronze Sea sideboss north of Redwake…”
page 3: “next update theres gonna be a boss named hallbjorn and hes gonna have new cool weapon drops and stuff”

1 Like

there is a particular wikian who would make page 3 (its not stock). im just not gonna mention them but stock might know who it is

The worst part is all 3 of them would be wrong

first one is mainly true but improperly formatted (p sure that jtn said he had a sword somewhere)
second one is beautifully formatted but has speculative parts (like his title)
third one is shit

Well, if everything is so wrong, why aren’t you guys helping?

Because WE are knowledgeable enough we don’t have to use the wiki. This is about newer players who could be misinformed

Also nobody here wants to be associated with the wiki

wiki is also pain to edit as someone who doesnt do it regularly

I do fix most errors and falso info I see on the wiki. I also try to expand pages in need of help ( or i complain to you about it).

Ok, another point I want to make is that most Arcane Odyssey players know that the Wiki is kinda crap. But new players might think that some random thing on the wiki is real info, while its just some “fun idea” an editor had.
A while back, there was a whole page on the Wiki about “housing.” The Page said that you could buy houses in AO, and everything was written like the feature was apart of the game. It was just a suggestion that a wikian had, but they wrote a full page on it!

like bro can we restrict speculation to the community page or the forum or something :sob:

i refuse to contribute anything meaningful to fandom

The agenda…

At least they said it was speculation clearly, but why even put it there to begin with?

they didn’t even put it in the trivia section :pensive:

There was a full page that said you can buy houses in AO

Update, I removed it lmao

If you are gonna do something like that, don’t put it in the FRONT AND CENTER OF THE ARTICLE