The Wiki is Wacky [SLIGHT WIKI RANT] Edit:[MASSIVE WIKI RANT]

Idk it could be, but probably not

What do you think it is then?

please make another topic if yall want to discuss aether magic

1 Like

“Fast, explosive light”

Why would that be a gimmick but also not be mentioned as it’s gimmick in the gimmick section of the magic list, seems pretty major

Also not everything needs to have a weird gimmick like that, you use plasma you of all people should know that

:popcorn: :grinning:

Nah screw you im taking this to dms

(invite me to the dm)

rare moment of forumers using the messaging feature for personal arguments

Aether magic, gravity magic, and heat magic don’t exist according to wikians

Bro stock “isn’t accepting messages at this time”

The derailer grindset is real god damn :sob:

aw :frowning:

in my opinion speculation or info which is only possibly true is okay in a wiki as long as it’s not a lot and is also worded and described as such

the bigger issue to me is how a lot of the wiki has been unfinished for a while (mass amount of placeholder images being one example, many items dont have their stat tables too).

This could be solved by making a page specifically to list “Wiki Projects” that editors are encouraged to focus on like some other wikis do, itd need to be kept very active and relevant though otherwise it’s purpose gets entirely ruined

basically the admins should give editors stuff to focus on and things will get done quicker

Unfortunately…

1 out of 4 lost magics is still “one of the only” imo

Armour section doesn’t contain the level 100 stats at all

“new?” they were added half a year ago

infact i don’t think there’s any nimbus sea gear if im correct

yuh i fixed it dw, time does fly

I feel like the main issue the wiki has is they are so focused on implementing all of the upcoming information, they forget to complete any old info

The spell gallery of almost every magic insert about 5% complete

1 Like

It still shouldn’t say “one of the only” cause it can lead people into thinkings there only 1 or 2, especially new players ( who probably are the only people who regularly use the wiki for info)