Theory on Spirit Energy

Apparently, the lore doc got updated and revealed stuff on Spirit Energy. And this just so happened to have updated right when a screenshot of Vetex literally explaining Spirit Weapons from Patreon Chat got shared around lol (someone said that Vetex doesnt consider patreon chat screenshots as leaks sooo…)

Personally, I think theyll just be used as mediums for spirit energy, but in lore, might do more stuff like what I said above.

I think Morden is obviously Hades. Come on, its all over him.

No, no, please—

Go on, continue.

only when it isnt literal game leaks like the sceeenshots of patreon, chat is free game tho

we gonna think this and hes actually the child of aphrodite

Yeah, I was just cautious about it in the past since Patreon still means exclusive stuff. Phew.

:joy:

On a rating of 1-10, how photogenic is Morden?

11 i know for a fact he looks fruity in photos

Hmm, Im scared to say, I might be biased, Im starting to think I have a thing for white dark haired dudes ngl… (he’s my fave char, dont judge meeee)

imo, if Iris is a legacy of any god/titan, it’d probably be Ares or Prometheus. Leaning towards Ares, aint no way the hothead isn’t a descendant of the god of the most hotheaded people.

I once thought the same, but I later realized then that her “Anomaly” title wouldnt really make sense. She’s an anomaly because she’s somehow that powerful and strong for a beginner and is exceptionally fast with her progress.

That meaning of “Anomaly” would be lost if it turned out something was innately special with her. Maybe she’s a normal person, and she’s just that much of a prodigy. C’mon, Theos turned out great too because of this!

nobodys judging

no its just bc she has flare magic which is considered a lost magic and unnatural to be born with

No, she wasnt born with it, she pretty much learned it and nailed it. Also, according to Tech, she literally progressed a frightening pace, she aint the same as she was in Frostmill. Iris at Frostmill couldnt just evaporate so many guards in one go

oh word nvm then she just a badass

You’re probably right, I think it would be cooler if they’re more like the vitality dodge reflex where they’re an extension of your soul, which would explain better why it hurts to use them. Maybe they could be obtained from scrolls, though these should be sold in shops just so Vit users aren’t screwed over by RNG.

I think thats gonna the default way that theyll be used ingame. MC using their own Spirit Energy, which is why it affects their health. However, there might be more to their powers, which is manipulation of life itself.

The default way Vitality builds will use the manipulation of life is through their own spirit energy within themselves, but in the lore, the MC might control the specific domains of the god theyre related to, because theyre also connected to them just as much as theyre connected to their own souls. Thats my take.

I’m not about Ares, if she is a legacy I would suggest Hephaestus. Given her aptitude with fire magic, and her father having been a smith it just makes more thematic sense.

Edit: Fixed a minor spelling mistake.

i love this answer

1 Like

Domain!?

1 Like

I don’t watch JJK I have no clue what this means.

You don’t need to know much for the joke to make sense, domains or domain expansions are basically the strongest move someone could have in the jjk verse and its usually a pretty iconic moment when a character uses one so seeing the word domain somewhere else completely unrelated and equating it to jjk is mildly funny