Theory: Our Characters are just Dreaming

We should END this discussion, don’t you agree?
Edit:
People BELOW are just random trolls starting a drama.

It’s just a thought, not a troll. Why is the forum so against neo-intellectualism?

I was not talking to you I was talking to Sister he is just being annoying

Oh, my apologies. Yes, they are a big nuisance.

but… what about AA.

this theory sucks.

20 characters.

that mean @Vendelli :c

@Meta funny close time

i know, but it must be said.

20 characters.

If you’re such a theory-critic, what’s your hot take then? I am just putting my ideas out there

No, we won’t let Sister ruin a perfectly good thread.

my hot take is that the game should be taken at face value, what vetex says the lore is is what the lore is

but, thinking back on my life, I remember a time when even I came up with random crap and wanted to see what people thought of it, so I suppose its only natural that someone would ask something like this…

Bold of you to assume that real life isn’t a dream too. What is real? Who’s to say we aren’t living in Elon Musk’s blood emerald mining simulator tycoon?

Where did the word tycoon and simulator come from.

I mean if we are living in a dream will we be able to control it .-.

Nah bud, dreams are difficult to control. Much of the mind is preoccupied by unconscious thinking. Lucid dreaming can alleviate issues of control but only goes so far in determining the parameters of a dream. In sum, not at all an ideal metaphor to describe reality.

Dreams are not hard to control. When i know when i am dreaming i just control it. That shit is easy.

bro stop taking SO LONG TO TYPE

That is called lucid dreaming. Once again, lucid dreaming only goes so far in determining the parameters of a dream. At the end of the day while you can control certain aspects of a dream, certainly in shallow ways, it doesn’t at all grant you access to a clear picture of one’s unconscious thought processes. This is why dream therapy is a mostly niche field in applied psychology, while interpersonal CBT is more widely accepted in practice. You can draw from that conclusion that reality happens under a schema that is distinct from what you experience in a dream-state. But yeah you’re right it would be nice if reality could simply change