Theory: Our Characters are just Dreaming

My theory is that World of Magic is just a dream while in reality magic doesn’t exist. Think about it, your character respawns, the world slowly getting created, the plot holes. It’s all a dream our real character is going through and I theorize at the end of WoM magic that we will have to beat ourselves (representing tiredness) and then wake up to go to school.

4 Likes

Probably, it’s a little nightmares reference.
We’re probably kids sleeping in an orphanange, then at 6:00 the witch wakes us up for school

I don’t think that true because the world is slowly getting create cause it still getting developed

You’re not nice, but is a nice person for me, (shakespere)

“Getting developed” (a child’s brain developing) there are parallels that just work with this theory that the entire game is taking place in a sleeping child’s head.

Uhh but we are adults in the game

The children sleeping is imagining themselves as an adult

My brain has exploded

2 Likes

one long ass dream then

1 Like

I had a dream that felt like a month long but it was actually 9 hours. Time dilation while sleeping is different while awake.

It Is possible for a dream to last one day in the real world but be a life time in the dream

Dude, you do know the story of the game did not even start yet. It is still being develop.

Your character respawning. Dreams do not work like that when you die in a dream you wake up .-. and you respawn because it’s a fucking game

I usually dress me up like a child in WoM just because matches with the tutorial title

Time dilation has nothing to do with sleeping. Time dilation is a difference in the elapsed time measured by two clocks. Due to the velocity relative to each-other or some other stuff.

Jumbo did you even read the lore of the arcane universe .-.

1 Like

I don’t read lore of games so I can make the lore up in my head myself.

Stop spam flagging me, I’ll flag you for doing that to me

Are you threatening me? Alright then…

stop trolling please. it annoying