Theses guys are going to be deleted along with Magius soon

25 Likes

ngl in AO they should make a tribute/ statue of them
would be cool

4 Likes

Wait, is World of Magic going to be deleted and replaced with Arcane Odyssey or is AO an entirely new game? hope i can still play WoM after it releases.

AO is technically an update to WoM and thus will replace the game

Well i think its an entire new game, i hope. Also that my level 90 electric mage isnt deleted.
Thinking about it, it would delete part of lore related game.

wom and the events leading up to it after aa get retconned

“Only true OGs will remember getting one shot by king” or something like that will appear

wom will be changed, but will also be moved to a separate game so you can still play it

Hope i keep my data.

you will
AO will replace WoM but you will keep most of your items (cultural items are getting deleted and some amulet types are too) and boss drops will be removed too but those will be compensated with something we dont know yet. Your level will be reset and crowns are likely going to be reset too, you will get compensation for owning a guild tho (again we dont know what yet but likely galleons). Stats will likely be reset as well but again we dont know for sure

Vetex did say that he might make a copy of WoM and upload it. If that happens youll still be able to play WoM whilst also being able to play AO

wait what amulet types are getting deleted

strength and magic speed

rip funny cheese man, dude with aimbot, and that one dude that beam does more damage then blast

I just imagine the NPCs of WOM sitting together telling of their stories, surrounded by the mists.
man.

Also exiled and mino in the same room not fighting??!?!?!!?!?!11!1!1! Impossible!11!1!!1 :scream:

One last thing here’s the themes so we can remember if we forget

(obviously kds doesn’t have his own ost but I believe the high theme is being removed and that’s what you hear when you fight him)

i really hope that level cap is removed, pvp would probably be the best way of gaining xp at higher levels

Contemplating existence moment

Honestly bro just read trello and TGR details