⚓ The Odyssey Feed ~ A Barrage Of New Leaks!

Created by Cryonical, edited by DocTheWarBird!

Thursday, June 9, 2022 (US)

Explore More Anchors:

wheel

:headphones:

Sound Magic!

Love You Love You Love

Composed by Mighty Switch Force

:scroll:

The Hook!

Hey, this is Cryonical. Welcome back to another anchor of The Odyssey Feed :wave:! This time around there’s gonna be a lot more media to cover, so stay tuned or something, I don’t know :fr:! It’ll be less trello and more other sources.

One more thing that I want to mention before we get started is that the Reminders for AO post hit 10,000 replies, and was automatically closed :sob:! Night tried to reopen it, but to no avail. Fret not though, a second Reminders for AO post has been created, which you can find here :point_down:!

The first thing we’re going to take a look at are some pictures vetex posted on his twitter :eyes:

As you can see, the above image is a demonstration of the new barrage spell. I hope it was everything you were thinking of :fire:! You can see the arcing and the multitude of projectiles flying from the magic circle :ok_hand:! You can also just barely make out a flag.

This second image shows off not only a cool looking boat dubbed “Noah’s Ark”, but also the new ocean material during nighttime :flushed:.

Our last image is perhaps the most exciting, where we get a look at not only insane lighting :cold_face:, but as you might see, this is a place we’ve never seen before! No doubt that it’s Fort Talos or some other obscure area. Not only does this environment look cool, but we get a closer look at Vetex’s character. It’s widely thought that these are some of the Greenwish Cultist drops :thinking:.

It also doesn’t take an eagle eyed person to spot that flag, which is also found in a few other pictures, as @SomewhatUnnamed pointed out :mag:.

And finally:

We get a look at some rain pouring down onto the newly refurbished sea. We can also see part of an island, with some strangely shaped wooden parts seemingly sitting at the top! I’ve actually posted an image of this island before, it’s a great place! See if you can spot anything special :eyes:.

Moving on from that notable round of leaks :sunglasses:, we’re going to move on into some things that Vetex posted in his twitter page and discord.

First, look at this campfire :hot_face::

I’m not sure who made this, and it wasn’t vetex, but he posted this on his discord along with this message :face_with_monocle::

And if you didn’t know, that campfire’s insane looks are actually the result of animated particles :film_strip:! If the time is put in, some of the energy and cloud magics could look like that campfire. Imagine that! But just explosion, you might ask? Well… :drum:

EVERY magic and weapons is going to be remastered, for the second time in Arcane Odyssey :poggers2:! It surely might make use of animated particles (If they ever release :sleeper:) and is gonna make things look way better! Legitimately can’t wait for this; it’s all up from here :cloud:!

But that’s not all:

Apparently, not only will magic use energy, but weapons and fighting styles also will use it instead of stamina once you reach the first awakening! This is definitely a pretty goated :goat: change that’s gonna give a more equal fight between these builds. Wonder how charging is gonna look for those non-magic builds :thinking:. Also, passive energy recharge, which could definitely switch up some things!

Here, we can take even more cool future additions from vetex’s tweets: Ancient fighting styles will no longer exist :face_with_raised_eyebrow:. While this sounds bad, it is made up for by the fact that base and lost fighting styles can actually be upgraded! As you can see, this solves several issues and is gonna make for some nicer fighting styles :+1:.

The card for fighting style types also changed to accommodate for this;

Now we’re going to move onto the trello :nod::v:

And Vetex wasn’t joking when he said he was going to upgrade all the magics: Acid Magic’s charging effects have already received a revamp, and more aspects of the magic will get the same treatment soon :flushed:! He notes that he’ll be working on visual revamps on the side of the story :+1:.

We also have some new parts of the story. I won’t be listing them here, since you can just, well, read the image above :fr:. It seems like we enter a secret place, get into fort talos, and then beat up a lone guard and then interrogate them :boom:. Some interesting implications here!

V1.9.63 is entirely new story and some visual revamps.

You know that circle spiked mesh that you can see all over the game? That’s actually been changed after so long. I loved its simplicity… but this new iteration is fantastic :star_struck:!

Taking a look at these new story parts :eye:, we go through a trapdoor, perhaps encounter some more guards, and do something with the living place of “Centurions”. Centurion is a rank in the Roman army, so perhaps it mirrors over to this fort :thinking:.

We then go along a catwalk for some reason. Continuing right into version 1.9.64, we then make a right turn and take down some guards. After this story part, we actually gather enough evidence on an Order Baron to reveal their identity :mag:; I’m assuming we interrogate them similarly to the earlier guard.

The Order UI also has flashing parts when there is something new, similarly to the Info UI :nod:. And Acid Magic has received yet more improvements since last version :chart_with_upwards_trend:!

As you can see, our last version for today’s anchor is version 1.9.65, in which the process to reveal a member of the Order has been worked upon, and even just the steam particles have received an overhaul :ok_hand:!

That’s gonna be all. Cya :wave:!

:popcorn:

On Topic!

These guys are going to be deleted along with Magius soon

Posted by @Carrot

When we’re looking forward to Arcane Odyssey, sometimes it can be easy to overlook what we’ll leave behind :eyes:. For good reason, of course, but there’s still some sentimental value to a few things. Carrot makes a little diorama of The Exiled, The Minotaur, and King David Silver huddled around a campfire. Definitely a nice little tribute :nod:.

:art:

Arcane Art!

Flat Design: Cirrus Town

Created by @Tobi

Tobi is back again with another flat piece with a not so flat personality! This depicts the autumn, floating, grandeur island known as Cirrus Town. From waterfalls, homes, windmills, to trees, bridges, and clouds, there’s a lot of eye candy here :eyes:! And yet again, another wallpaper to switch to. Loving the colors and the steampunk-ish aesthetic :nod:!

:pencil2:

Writing Wizardry!

ADIM: Lost Things - Chapter IV: Hope

Written by @BNTarwarn

In a less chaotic story that focuses more on dialogue and morals than action and fights, the newest chapter of Average Day In Magius certainly delivers :mariomug:. Markus, Ace, and Carson go over what their next step will be. From interrogation to calculation, this chapter has it all! There wasn’t a ton of writing to choose from this week, but this was pretty dang good :fire:.

:mag:

The Chart!

Last anchor’s riddle solver was @DRobinHood! Congratulations for being the first to crack it!

The answer was… ”The Myriad”!

You open the chart, and it reads…

Land of ice with a heart of fire.

First to comment or message me with the answer will get a shoutout next anchor!

:link:

Important Links

The Odyssey Feed

The Odyssey Feed Discord Server

Arcane Odyssey Trello

The Arcane Lily

Thanks for reading!

Rusty cans are both metal and meta!

19 Likes

W feed as always

Frostmill is the land of ice, Iris with her flare magic is the heart of fire

2 Likes

Ding ding ding

1 Like

This post be looking even better in the middle of summer school computer apps

1 Like

acid magic upgrades :pray:

W :100:

1 Like

:sleeper: :sleeper: :sleeper: Please notice me Cryonical (Is joke)

1 Like

Babe wake up the latest Odyssey Feed just dropped.

Thanks for the feature Cryo. :raised_hands:

1 Like

how do I get my art on here

1 Like

Looks like he just takes the top topics from #off-topic and #art between this feed and the previous one, since the topics included in this issue are currently the top ones rn

1 Like

This is for before my freshman year starts

It’s incredibly easy

1 Like

O didn’t even notice that haha. Has nothing to do with what the top ones are, just matters that the topics were posted in between last anchor and when im deciding what the topic should be, that the person hasn’t already been featured in the same anchor, and that they haven’t gotten in the same category last time

1 Like

ao looking really good

1 Like

Aww lookie the little guy in the backseat cupholder

1 Like

I am going to assume this just means multi-blast, the barrage spell will probably look similar to this tho if it gets added

1 Like

O yeah, I keep referring to it as a barrage spell. Sorry bout that :sweat_smile:

correct

1 Like

Cryo you gonna have a fun time with the new stat builds card

1 Like

Hoo boy >:)

Thank god we were blessed with a Cryonical- without them my lazy ass wouldn’t see the leaks due to being a dumb shit, and having zero sources.

1 Like

hi
its 10000
how dare you make this error

1 Like