Thinking of hosting of modded Terraria server

Yeah, so I’m gonna be hosting a modded terraria world. Of course, I will have calamity because why the fuck would any modded playthrough not have calamity. I will run a poll asking what ver should i play, 1.3, or 1.4

Version
  • 1.3 (More mods, less calamity content, more modded content overall)
  • 1.4 (Less mods, more vanilla AND calamity content, less buggy/ more multiplayer friendly)

0 voters

Anyways some requirements:

• Have terraria (:scream:)
  • Be able to play at a time similar to 10 or 11AM EST (ofc you can always join whenever I’m hosting anyways)
  • Mics are not necessary but recommended
  • DO NOT CHEAT ITEMS IN IT RUINS THE EXPERIENCE

Once the poll ends ill put up a mod list and send the discord for anyone to join you can either DM me or just ask in the replies idrc :person_shrugging:

BUT SLIME GODDDDD. :sob:

slime god :rofl:

1.4 it is, i got covid rn and I can’t even move so ill put details tmrw :upside_down_face:

I’d be up for it, but question

question

can I bring in items for the sole (and only reason) of building, as in they’re blocks n such that will not be used for anything but building.

also I do recommend that you randomly assign a biome to each person to make that their base, since it’s more incentivizing or something for them to build there

gah!! timezones!!

Eh i will have alchemist NPC so blocks shouldn’t be an issue, though i might let prople bring in whatever VANITY they want or smth

The Biome gimmic might be interesting

Truly a planet earth moment :pensive:

ah good, that way I wouldn’t have to destroy half of the biome to get the blocks for the build

hehe, my timezone is actually behind it, meaning I’m generally going to be able to be online

This sounds fun, I’m down to play some modded terraria.

only thing i know how to play is mobile terraria, have it on steam tho so it might be interesting

well, I sure hope that enough people of different preferences join so that we have class variety

also I do happen to have that biome assigning idea but slightly more fleshed out if someone wants to hear it

welp, I’m gonna assume that this is indeed happening

Ay yall the server isn’t up yet (or the discord) since i have covid :rofl:. Anyways ill message anyone interested tmrw with the discord :smiley:

F in chat for Covid

1 Like

While I would join, I can’t play at 12am often

So, I won’t

This also reminds me that I should finish off a malice world with a friend…

F my man.

I’d probably not be able to do Tuesdays-Fridays but I could still do some stuff

also wasnt malice removed or something

Yes, it was started before 1.4 tmod released

I have spent like an hour with hero’s mod going through all the armour and vanity to look at some nice drip options.

did you know there was maid vanity in Terraria?