This shit is so boring (execution method)

So I started grinding out renown just so I could upgrade my deckhands and got into it enough to get Demon (top 50 villains).

As you can see I used players for a majority of my bounty but then I found this in a server.

Now i’m not shaming this player for abusing this method but I think this is just really fucking boring and it goes hand in hand with the quantity over quality issue with clans. Cheesy methods like this and others dilute the meaning of being a “lb player” the same way as having many afk island farming members rather than a few good pvp members defeats the idea of being a top clan. I’ve heard of the execution method but I’ve never seen it in action until now. This absolutely kills the fun of leaderboard for me. Thoughts?

Edit: Seems I AM shaming people for abusing this method now.

3 Likes

Yeah this is pretty lame lol, idk what vetex would do about though

2 Likes

its against game rules to do this “execution method” now so
:woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

You can be banned for several days and/or your bounty wiped for doing this. Setup a ticket and report them.

he a magma mage :broken_heart:

mods gunna ban u for this post unironically LOL :rofl:

Wanna do my report ticket? LOL
#exploit-report-01568

what kind of assasinations are you doing to get such a high bounty? I’m barely at 20k

Fuck Renown honestly,
All it does is get you targeted by the tryhard sweats of gravy and assinthecat

1 Like

I SHALL IF IT HASNT BEEN TAKEN

1 Like

yeah but I want assasin stuff

If you kill someone that has your bounty you get a lot more from the kill. And if you have their bounty on top of that you get even more. Also targeting players with more bounty is always better.

Looks like somebody died tonight.

This is why Misinput is forum :goat:

2 Likes

Biggest reason why we can trust the mods of this community

How many times did that happen? Was that the most efficient method?

It’s by far the most efficient method. You get 3k per release (if their bounty is high enough) and it takes like 20 seconds every cycle. I’m not sure how many times he did it but his bounty was 2,071,000 last time I checked so.

Did he get perm banned for that? Cause if so that isnt justified at all.

No I meant what did you do to get so high

no you get 3 day bans for abusing executions and its the first time youre caught