This update sucks a lot

I fucking hate this cancer of an update, who the fuck thought it was a good idea to say " hey lets fucking create a game where everyone fucking leaves because of the overall toxicity" that would fun wouldn’t it? not this fucking game is dying and I don’t give two shits abt it lol

Shadd up :>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ez :>

I don’t think that was the main idea for the update.

Vetex is aware of the problems and claims he will fix a few of them in the Halloween update and a majority of them in TGR. I hope he keeps to his word.

7 Likes

It would also be fun if you didn’t play the game lol stfu and stop complaining

3 Likes

mhm yes indeed yes mhm :>

Tbh it’s totally worth complaining about, but like Ultra said, vetex is already aware so it won’t change much.

I know, but he is already aware of it, there is no reason to be still complaining.

mhm yes very true yes :>

The current infamy system was community suggested :man_shrugging:
People had nearly 2 months to suggest alternate systems and no one did

7 Likes

Why make the post in the first place if you don’t care if the game dies or not?

2 Likes

Wait fr it was community suggested? It was chiller in AA with the same system because of islands separating people and region capturing also existing if that’s what you mean.

3 Likes

WHATT, this entire thing was COMMUNITY SUGGESTED, SHAME ON THE COMMUNITY

sorry just was ranting lol

No, I mean it was LITERALLY suggested by the guild hub with multiple peoples’ feedback. And yeah, it would be a good system if region capturing was a thing, thats why I’m changing it until then

1 Like

very cool :fr:

GIRRLLL BYEEE-
Are you joking, who in the right mind says "RKing is fun’ and then gets like the entire community to hop on the Rk train

Guild hub is full of Suncry on g. But it didn’t sound like absolute hell in theory because before this everyone’s WoM ego was inflated to thinking they can easily fight anybody. My ego is still inflated :sunglasses: didn’t suggest it tho.

1 Like

ME. the reason why RKing exists is because of the lack of content and how you gain infamy. lack of content leads to less fun, which then leads to people finding a different solution to have fun have fun, which is RKING, and I find it fun. AA didn’t have that problem because of how exploration works, how there were a decent amount of content like fighting pirates, which kinda needs to have some sort of strategy and thinking to take down(not really but it was fun). and BOATS EXISTED

BOATS = FUN

1 Like

Boats when vetex

The community thinks boats coming in TGR